Bad Bob's BBQ Franchise Information:The Best Barbecue You'll Ever Latch Yer Jaws Around!
BadBob's BBQ & Grill offers two types of Memphis style barbeque operations designed to fit your market. The first and most popular is our quick service which includes sit down, drive thru and take out. The other type is our sit down full service scenario. BadBob's BBQ can be modified for strip malls as well.Our Concept
The BadBob's concept grew from cooking competitions years ago at the yearly Memphis In May festivals. After several years of successful contest cooking, we decided it was high time we let the world be the judge and that's why BadBob's is bringing that championship quality experience to our restaurants.
Whether you're dining in our restaurants or eating in at home, Bad Bob's guarantees you're eating BBQ so good, you'll wonder what you ever did without it. Our slow smoked Boston Butts are so juicy and tender, you'll be screaming. Our ribs are so delicious, you'll wonder why Adam gave one up. Most importantly, we know you'll love that smoke, spice and special treatment we put into bringing you the best BBQ ever.
BadBob's currently has multiple locations with new sites rapidly coming aboard. BadBob's utilizes special computerized cooking techniques to help reduce labor cost. We also use specialized point of sale software and hardware to help control your store.Training & Support
We have a complete training staff dedicated to assisting you in becoming a success in our industry. Our staff provides both pre opening assistance and onsite training. As a new franchisee, you'll attend training classes for 5 days at one of our BadBob's stores. On opening day, our staff will stay with you for 5 days to help get you off to a great start. Your store is constantly monitored online by BadBob's in-house designed and developed point of sale software. In addition, we also provide support in the following areas:
Please note this franchise is not accepting inquiries from AK or HI or outside the United States. Interested parties should have at least $100,000 to invest.
- Franchise Location. We assist you in determining a suitable site for
- Food, Beverage and Paper Products: We assist in providing you with approved vendors for our products as well as meeting with the vendors in your area.
- Full Line Point of Sale support for cash register and back office
- Equipment purchasing: We provide assistance in finding both new and
- Web Site Development: We have a complete in-house staff to help
design and host your personal store's website.
- DVD training cd's on cooking procedures available to in house training.
- BackOffice training (food cost, labor, point of sale and restaurant
finance) at our training center.
- On the Job training at our restaurant training center.
- Full graphics/advertising department to help outline ads, radio ads
and tv commercials.