Boston's the Gourmet Pizza Franchise For Sale Information:Concept
With over 38 years of experience, we have developed a unique and popular casual dining and sports bar concept. The Boston's concept offers what many restaurants don't - two experiences under one roof - a casual dining restaurant and a bar.
Boston's the Gourmet Pizza is much more than just a family restaurant; it's also great for groups or teams. Featuring a sports bar, the atmosphere is great for catching a game on the TV, or accommodating a team that's looking for a comfortable, relaxing place to have a drink and socialize after the game.
Expansion into new markets has necessitated a different approach to franchise development. In the United States new store growth has primarily grown on a multi unit basis. In new markets BPI has adopted an area development model, selling area rights to larger more structured franchisee groups who have the resources necessary to develop a territory. Twenty new restaurants were opened in fiscal 2002.Mission
At Boston's the Gourmet Pizza our Mission Statement is clear: To be a world class franchisor through selecting and training people to profitably manage an outstanding food service business.
To achieve this goal we are innovative and responsive in our approach in business. We work as a team providing attention to detail but never losing sight of the larger picture. We recognize the need to provide leadership in all areas of operations, marketing, and restaurant development.Services/Benefits/Competitive Advantages
- Prototype value engineering and continuous updates.
- Value add supplier relationships.
- Annual Franchisee Conference and Training Conferences.
- Direct buy equipment program.
- Technology updates and innovations such as the Bostonlink and Positouch development.
- Ongoing operations improvements and support.
- National Marketing programs, support and tools.
- Continual Menu development.
- Communication processes.
- Investment in regional BMU offices.
- Investment in corporate office support staff.
- Finance - The Finance department at BPR assists Franchisees even before their first store is under development by creating Franchise Financing programs. We work with various financial lenders to create a variety of flexible programs so that the Franchisee can select the institution and plan around the one that best fits their development needs.
- Real Estate - BPR has a site development process to reflect the different needs of franchisees.
- Construction and Design - For many Franchisees, building their Boston's Restaurant is their first experience with a large-scale construction project. To ensure that it goes smoothly, BPR has developed a Project Management system that oversees the process with and for the Franchise.
- National and Local Marketing - The backbone of the Annual Marketing Calendar is the national promotions that run chain wide and receive extensive media promotion. To achieve our food cost targets these promotions focus on our two key menu items, pizza and pasta. They are designed to create "news value" to our customers by creating a buzz in the stores, giving the staff something to sell and providing a reason to visit Boston's "right now".
- Information Technology - Information Technology is what allows us to stay ahead of our competition. Using leading edge technology to delivery increased productivity and efficiency.
- Purchasing - Our purchasing department will take our volume to market in order to procure the highest quality ingredients at the best possible prices. Group purchasing will give you an edge over the competition.
- Research and Development - Menu development is an ongoing process at BPR led by our executive chef and supported by the Menu Development Committee. This department is responsible for creating, testing and implementing new menu items for ongoing product & menu research and development.
- Training - Training is the cornerstone of every Boston's the Gourmet Pizza franchise. Owners and managers undergo a six-week training program at one of our three fully operational corporate training restaurants in North America. Each franchisee then completes an intensive 10-day Business Management Program at our corporate headquarters.
- Necessary capital investment and/or financial requirements
- Manpower commitments including management personnel to be trained
- Business experience in the local market where you are seeking a franchise
- Willingness to adhere to the Boston's The Gourmet Pizza system
- A strong desire to succeed, work hard and be part of a winning team
The following qualifications are necessary for multi-unit Franchisees
- Operational experience in the food-service industry
- Financial capabilities to do multi-unit development
- Development experience - ability to locate and obtain prime real estate properties and high quality construction services
- Manpower, infrastructure to carry out multi-unit development
In order to become a part of the Boston's The Gourmet Pizza franchise team, prospective franchisees pay an initial franchise fee for the license to operate a single Franchised Business of $35,000. The estimated initial investment required for a single Franchised Business ranges from approximately $1,570,000 to $2,150,000.This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. Currently, the following states and countries regulate the offer and sale of franchises: In the US:California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. International:Australia, Brazil, Canada (Alberta and Ontario), France, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, Spain, and Venezuala. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.