BrightStar Care has proven to be both pandemic and recession resistant by providing skilled and non-skilled in-home health care and medical staffing. Our franchisees improve the health and quality of life for their clients while easing the caregiving burden on their loved ones.
What Does a BrightStar Care Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with BrightStar Care, you'll need to have at least $100,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $111,008 - $191,108. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans ($5000 Off Franchise Fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||$5000 Off Franchise Fee
Facts about this franchise:
With BrightStar Care you’ll separate yourself from all others in this competitive space by providing A Higher Standard of care with access to revenue opportunities uniquely available to the BrightStar Care network. The Joint Commission, a nationally recognized healthcare standards organization that accredits renowned facilities like the Mayo Clinic, has named BrightStar Care an “Enterprise Champion for Quality” for the tenth consecutive year. As the only home care company to receive such a distinction, many opportunities are available to our franchisees. In addition to providing a full continuum of award winning skilled and non-skilled in-home health care we’ve also developed National Account relationships to drive referrals to your business in areas such as:
- Commercial Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- COVID Testing including airlines, airports, manufacturing plants, offices and more
- Clinical Trials – We’re providing nurses to one of the nation’s largest vaccine trials
- Access to National Accounts and medical staffing including Military and VA
Nurses and caregivers are the difference maker in our business. BrightStar Care has more "Best of Home Care" awards than any other brand, further instilling our commitment to a high-quality, full continuum of care across our entire franchise system. With a retention rate three times the national average, we and our franchisees strive to be the employer of choice with creative ways to retain the best and the brightest members of our team.
BrightStar Care website
As we navigate through the pandemic and a looming recession, BrightStar Care franchisees are positioned for growth. The number of seniors needing our care gets larger every day. We’re already serving nearly 12,000 families every week, employing 20,000 caregivers and 3,500 nurses across our nearly 360 locations – and these number continue to grow.
If you’re looking for a business where you can provide a service that truly makes a difference in your community, you’ve found it with BrightStar Care.
Here are some more reasons why:
- FIVE Revenue Streams/Not Limited to Companion and Personal Care-Senior care (non-medical & medical), private pay home health care, National Accounts and medical staffing
- Scalable business model-with uncapped revenue potential
- $2,213,799 Average Revenue *-for franchisees 1st. location
- $596,039 Average National Account Revenue* for franchisees 1st. location
**This information is published in the Item 19 of our 4/6/2022 Franchise Disclosure Document along with additional information regarding franchisee first agency average revenues and gross margins. *2021 average unit revenue for all first franchise locations that were open 12+ months as of 12/31/2021, per our 4/6/2022 FDD - Item 19. ** 2021 National Account average revenue generated was for first franchisee agencies open at least 12 months as of December 31, 2021 per our 4/6/2022 FDD - Item 19. A new franchisee’s results may differ from these represented performances. There is no assurance that you will do as well and you must accept that risk. This offering is made by prospectus only.
No medical or health care background required! Over 70% of our owners have no healthcare background. This business is about building relationships with your team and referral sources to deliver A Higher Standard customer experience.
Attributes of the Ideal Candidate:
- Strong management and/or marketing or sales background
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks in the ever-changing medical industry
- Ability to inspire and lead a team
- Appreciation for the nurses and caregivers on the front line providing essential services
- Most of our franchisees have had a personal experience with home care
- Possess the desire to make a difference in the lives of the families we serve every day
- Outgoing personality
- Goal & process oriented
- Ability to follow a franchise system
- Medical background is welcome but not required
Training And Support
The BrightStar Advantage:
- Proven System with nearly 20 years in this industry
- Extensive multi-week training program for new owners and boot camp training for designated roles
- Ongoing support from our field operations team providing business coaching & consulting
- Proprietary Software & Business Solution Technology-BrightStar has developed a fully integrated platform to simplify your business operation with full mobile capabilities for your team of caregivers
- And much, much more...
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on BrightStar Care available today for you to review.
BrightStar Care has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Franchise Gator Top 100 (2014-2020); Franchise Gator Fastest Growing (2014, 2017)
BrightStar Care is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Let's Get Started
We have more information on BrightStar Care available today for you to review. Is BrightStar Care for you?
BrightStar Care® Receives 2022 Enterprise Champion for Quality Award for Tenth Consecutive Year
Elderly disabled residents finally get COVID vaccine
How BrightStar Care Built a $2 Million Stockpile of PPE
Stories from the Covid-19 Front Lines: CEO Q&A with Shelly Sun of BrightStar Care
Shot clock: 500 vaccine doses administered at Lansdowne prior to expiration
First-Time Franchisees Invest in a High-Demand, Mission-Driven Business