British Swim School
Survival of the Littlest
British Swim School has leveraged a proven franchising model to become a leader in the $5 billion Learn to Swim School industry. Buying a franchise is a major decision, but the exploratory process to find the best franchise opportunity for you doesn’t have to be painful, and you don’t have to do it alone. Our mutual evaluation process is incredibly high touch, ensuring you receive all of the information you need to make an informed decision.
What Does a British Swim School Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with British Swim School, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000 and a minimum net worth of $150,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $99,960 - $135,010. British Swim School charges a franchise fee of $45,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans. *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Net Worth mean?
What does Franchise Fee mean?
|Total Investment:||$99,960 - $135,010
What does Total Investment mean?
|Royalty Fee:||FLAT - 10%
|Franchise Fee:||$39,500 - $59,500
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Virginia Beach, VA
What Is British Swim School?
Learning to swim is an essential life skill that every child and adult should know, but it's about more than just mastering the perfect swim stroke; it's about teaching water safety and survival techniques to combat the many lives lost to drowning.
- A recognized trademark of British Swim School is its unique and highly effective teaching methods used to teach all ages how to swim and to be safer in the water.
- While many of our owners prefer to be hands-on owner-operators, it is also possible to start as a semi-absentee model, with the right team in place.
- Beginning with 1-2 office staff and 2-3 instructors, this business model allows for a lot of room for growth.
- Business coaches are available to assist franchise owners with all operational questions - from budgeting to hiring to training!
Hear It from Our Franchise Owners
"I love being a British Swim School owner because I get to turn fear into confidence and help people of all ages discover the joy that comes from achieving a goal through hard work and perseverance."
– Ashley Yates, Franchise Owner
Why British Swim School?
British Swim School provides an exceptional business opportunity providing a service that will never go out of style – and with a strong focus on people, cannot be replaced by technology. With a well-earned reputation including a ranking on Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 list, it's no wonder the mission-based brand is growing quickly across North America.
- British Swim School has leveraged a proven franchising model to become a leader in the $5 billion Learn to Swim School industry. Buying a franchise is a major decision, but the exploratory process to find the best franchise opportunity for you doesn’t have to be painful, and you don’t have to do it alone. Our mutual evaluation process is incredibly high touch, ensuring you receive all of the information you need to make an informed decision.
- British Swim School is the North American leader in “learn to swim” programs and is an easily scalable model. A purpose-driven brand, the company was revolutionary in developing a water survival program that enables young children to first survive a water incident and then develop the life-long skill of swimming within your community.
If you’re ready to start making a difference in your community, reach out to learn more and secure your territory today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on British Swim School available today for you to review.
British Swim School has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
#737 on Inc. 5000
Franchise Business Review's Top Franchise Recession- Proof
Entrepreneur's Fastest Growing Franchise
Entrepreneur Magazine 2022 #63 on Top Low Cost Franchises Under $100,000
#352 on Entrepreneur's Franchise 500; Franchise Times Top 500
Franchise Dictionary Top 100 Game Changers
Franchise Business Review's Franchisee Satisfaction and Top Franchises for Women Awards
Fran-Tastic 500 Franserve
#16 mid size category for FBR Franchises Satisfaction
British Swim School is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Let's Get Started
We have more information on British Swim School available today for you to review. Is British Swim School for you?
British Swim School Opened Two New Locations in Philadelphia Area
British Swim School Splashes Down by the Beach
British Swim School Experiencing Significant Growth with Newest Naples Location
British Swim School Develops Young Adult Swim Program
British Swim School Continues Rapid Expansion with New Dallas-Fort Worth Location