Building Kidz School
Building Kidz is personally rewarding and gives you the opportunity to become financially independent. We have a proven track record of driving industry leading profitability, minimizing initial investment, and helping children around the globe.
What Does a Building Kidz School Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Building Kidz School, you'll need to have at least $65,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $300,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $215,000 - $656,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (We discount the initial territory fee by $15,000). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||We discount the initial territory fee by $15,000
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Foster City, CA
Why Building Kidz School?
Performing Arts and Academics are in our DNA.
We enable you to own a profitable and rewarding business by leveraging our operational excellence and unparalleled curriculum to prepare children for lifelong success while directly benefiting your community.
As a Building Kidz Franchisee, you will:
- Improve the lives of children worldwide – 25% of Franchisor profits are used to help the lives of underprivileged children around the globe.
- Establish commitment, character, and confidence in children through our specialization in Performing Arts and excellent academic curriculum.
- Never be alone! Our collaborative culture starts from day 1. We will guide you through location acquisition, licensing, marketing, and operations. After Opening Day, our regional directors will support you to ensure quality control, operational efficiency, and effective marketing to maximize your profits and minimize your risk.
Owning your own Building Kidz campus is not only personally rewarding, it is a sustainable and highly profitable business!
- Demand is being driven skyward by increased number of women in the workforce, changes in the family structure, and increased awareness by parents of the importance of early childhood education.
- U.S.Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the fastest employment gowth of all industries through 2020 will occur in the child care industry.
- Child Day Care businesses have consistently grown sales through the economic recession and subsequent recovery.
- Profitability continues to improve due to top line growth and enhancements in operations.
- Exceptional gross margins combined with extremely low capital costs enable rapid expansion.
We are looking for exceptional leaders with the following personality traits to join our Building Kidz family:
- You have an unquenchable thirst for improving the lives of children and supporting your community.
- You are a self-starter and are driven to deliver a world class experience for the children at your campus and the parents that have placed their trust in you.
- You are selfless and place the needs of your employees ahead of yours.
- You believe in teamwork, collaboration, and “we” first. You are humble, embrace constructive feedback, and are always looking for ways to improve.
- No early childhood education experience required.
Things to Consider
Deciding to own a Building Kidz School is an important decision; at a minimum, here are some things to consider:
- What are my goals for my career and my life?
- Do I believe in the importance of early childhood education?
- Do I believe in the medical research stating the benefits of performing arts on young children?
- Do I believe the demand exists for child care and early childhood education in the geographical area I am interested in?
- Can I leverage my education, work experience, and life experiences to help me run a successful business?
- Do I have the time, energy, and financial strength to open and operate a world class campus?
If you answered yes, let's get started!
Speak To A Rep Now
To get more information on Building Kidz School, please call Michael A. Peterson directly at (949) 282-7304.
Building Kidz School has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Entrepreneur Top 100 New Franchisors
Building Kidz School is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $65,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Here are some other suggestions in the same category that you selected
Tutor Doctor is one of the fastest-growing education franchises in the industry. We provide individualized learning solutions at home or online. Franchisees can work from home to fit with their lifestyle and feel good about…
70k Minimum Cash Required
After School Chess Program for Kids, Low Investment Business The Knight School is the perfect low-investment opportunity for an entrepreneur in the Phoenix area. This franchise-like business model offers kid-centered…
50k Minimum Cash Required
Join America's fastest growing franchise in the private education industry. The private education market is continually growing and we want to help you find your success in this expanding market Tutoring Club is building…
50k Minimum Cash Required
Oksana Enrichment Programs is a fun and exciting Franchise that provides private lessons and After School Enrichment programs to private clients, public, private, charter, home schools, school districts, counties and…
50k Minimum Cash Required
All About Kids offers a hands-on, turn key approach to setting up a successful Child Care Center. Together we'll walk through: financing; site selection & building design; staffing & accounting systems; licensing;…
150k Minimum Cash Required
For more than two decades, School of Rock has been teaching kids and adults how to channel their inner rock stars using a revolutionary performance-based approach to music education. Even if youre not familiar with the…
130k Minimum Cash Required
Club SciKidz is an educational and technology enrichment program for children ages 4 to 15 that utilizes interactive presentations of structured science-themed activities in a fun, nurturing environment. Our STEM summer camps…
60k Minimum Cash Required
Attention Mompreneurs If theres a perfect business for moms, this has to be it With a typical work week of Tuesday through Friday 8am to 12pm, never having to sell, or work evenings, weekends, or summers, youll own a…
30k Minimum Cash Required
In Home and Online Tutoring allows our franchisees to grow their businesses as large as they want. When you combine our proven SAT and ACT programs with the ability to provide tutoring in all subjects and grade levels 24…
40k Minimum Cash Required
British Swim School has leveraged a proven franchising model to become a leader in the $5 billion Learn to Swim School industry. Ranked 63 on Entrepreneur's List of Top Low Cost franchises under $100k in 2022, British…
100k Minimum Cash Required
Do you dream of owning a business that is both profitable and rewarding? Then Kiddie Academy is the opportunity you've been waiting for Our strong support system, training program, and proven business model will help…
250k Minimum Cash Required
Since 1986, Parker-Anderson Enrichment has offered the most diverse selection of childrens STEAM and athletic programs in the U.S. and, in fact, the world. Our motto is Fun Comes First, our intention is to educate through…