Cactus Car Wash Franchise Information:Cactus Car Wash, an oasis in the car wash industry, and an exciting new franchise opportunity.
Since Since 1996, Cactus Car Wash has created new standards of excellence in full service car washing. At our four locations in Atlanta and Charleston, we developed the unique "Cactus System" to combine automatic conveyor washing with exceptional quality, service, and customer satisfaction.
In 1996, Frank Lynch built the first Cactus Car Wash with a simple goal: provide an outstanding car wash experience for an outstanding value. At Cactus Car Wash, the customers relaxed in a comfortable lounge while the high-tech tunnel and trained staff cleaned cars quickly and thoroughly. Wax and detailing services satisfied the most ardent car-lovers. Before long, Cactus Car Wash became the most popular car wash in Charleston, SC.
Cactus Car Wash expanded into the heart of Atlanta in 1998. Once again, Cactus Car Wash set new standards in customer care, quality, and service. Once again, customers loved Cactus, and the new facility became one of the busiest washes in the southeastern United States.
Today, Cactus Car Wash has four successful locations in Atlanta and Charleston. Our newest facility, in the exclusive Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, opened in fall of 2003 and has already exceeded our expectations.
Cactus Car Wash operates on a "flex-serve" model, offering customers traditional full-service car washing, exterior-only express car washing, and a variety of special detailing and restoration options.
We reinvented the car wash business with customer satisfaction as our number one goal. The unique "Cactus System" of location, design, and operation delivers an outstanding customer experience for an outstanding value.Owning a Cactus Car Wash
Just as Cactus Car Wash delivers an outstanding car wash experience for an outstanding value, Cactus Franchise Company, LLC will deliver an outstanding franchise experience. We succeed when you succeed.
As a franchisee, you will receive the Cactus Car Wash brand name, our unique service methods and systems, and extensive assistance and advice in every aspect of developing and operating your Cactus Car Wash.Region
We are seeking franchisees in cities across the Southeastern United States.The Basics
- Initial franchise fee: $30,000
- Royalty: 5.5% of gross revenue
- Expected startup costs: $1,221,000 - $1,644,000 (excluding real estate costs)
- Term: 20 years, with 10-year renewal term
- Protected territory: Exclusive territory granted to each franchisee
- Multiple unit development: Available on a case-by-case basis
Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.
- Pre-opening: Extensive hands-on and classroom training program for Managers and Owners, site selection assistance and business plan assistance
- Grand opening: two weeks of on-site assistance
- After opening: ongoing training and consultation
- Operating Manual: comprehensive guide to developing and operating your Cactus Car Wash
- Financing information: Please note that although we do not offer financing, we have developed strong relationships with lenders interested in working with our franchisees.