Caleb's Lighthouse...A Sea of Beads
Caleb's Lighthouse...A Sea of Beads offers a vast selection of both retail and wholesale beads, tools and jewelry making supplies.
What Does a Caleb's Lighthouse...A Sea of Beads Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Caleb's Lighthouse...A Sea of Beads, you'll need to have at least $30,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $154,500 - $251,000. They also offer a discount for veterans (We discount the initial territory fee by $15,000). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||We discount the initial territory fee by $15,000
Caleb's Lighthouse...A Sea of Beads Franchise Information:
Caleb's Lighthouse makes shopping for beading needs a great experience at a great price - the Caleb's "Sea of Savings" - by offering a vast selection of both retail and wholesale beads, tools and jewelry making supplies. Caleb's serves everyone from the beading expert to newcomers who use our beads and Swarovski Crystal Beads to add jewelry to their collections, make jewelry as gifts, or create just the right dance costume.
Caleb's offers retail and wholesale pricing to our customers. Our retail is about 10% less than "wholesale" companies and we are consistently working with our many overseas suppliers to negotiate prices that will make the profit margin even better for our franchisees. For example, our watch faces begin at $4.55 retail and are wholesale to our franchisees for $1.75.
Each franchisee will establish wholesale accounts with their customers. Our corporate store in St. Peters, MO has over 450 wholesale accounts. Our wholesale is 20% Off retail for these watch faces to your customers that qualify for wholesale purchasing. Another example is our new line of hand-blown glass beads which retail for $7-$10 (still lower than competitors selling them at $15-$30). These beads are purchased by the franchisee at $1.50 allowing for a nice profit margin for your retail AND wholesale purchases in the store.
Our primary objective is to see that our franchisees succeed and make an excellent profit. We guarantee that our franchisees will have a much higher profit margin working with us and that prices for product cannot be found lower anywhere!
About Each Location
- Each Caleb's Lighthouse offers a free beginners class to all new customers plus the cost of materials.
- We educate our customers from their very first visit, we treat our customers like family and no one ever feels
rushed or un-important. We treat every customer with the same respect regardless of the amount of their purchase.
- We have designed our inventory to have the greatest selection for any project.
- Our stores host Birthday parties featuring McDonald's birthday packages or pizza packages.
- Our stores host 'Girl's Night Out' champagne pajama parties, Beads for the Bride, Girl Scout parties, and classes for the novice to avid beader.
- Our stores have classes that vary in skill level and change every 2 to 3 months. We offer 12-20 different classes during this period of time.
- Our stores have the finest quality beads and findings including Swarovski crystal & Toho seed beads. We work directly with these companies in order to get the best possible price.
- Our company refuses to carry anything containing nickel, lead or anything that could potentially be hazardous.
What We Offer Our Franchisees
We are anxious to share our positive experience both financially and as business owners with you. Below is a short outline of what we offer during our "Discovery Day":
- Our Background and Success Story
- Relationship between you and us
- Franchise Business Model and Development
- Franchise Systems and Processes
- Training and Support Systems
- Marketing Programs
- Investment and Capitalization Requirements & Opportunities
- Explanation on Royalties and Any Other Fees
- A Discussion if This is the Right Opportunity for You
Caleb's Lighthouse...A Sea of Beads is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming,
Interested parties should have at least $30,000 in liquid capital to invest.