California Crave Restaurant Franchise Information:
NEW GROUNDFLOOR OPPORTUNITY!
Get ready to join the hottest new restaurant concept around. We're looking for partners to help us grow our chain to 500 units in the next 10 years. If you are an open-minded visionary and are in a financial position to take advantage of a great opportunity, please read on...The Concept
restaurants are quick-casual neighborhood cafés that feature exceptional food including gourmet sandwiches, salads, soups, pizza, pasta, premium coffees and desserts. We offer first-class service during breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual yet upscale environment - definitely not your typical franchise.The CompanyWhat we're all about
- Put simply, California Crave offers sophisticated, exciting and healthy dining at a more affordable price point than traditional full-service restaurants. We offer the best of all worlds: Upscale yet unpretentious. Satisfying yet healthy. Gourmet yet generous. And always fresh, fun, and interesting.Crave Quality
- We've taken special pains to ensure our food will induce unmistakable cravings in our customers. Tantalizing sandwiches made with our signature breads, rich home-style soups, crisp salads, gourmet pizza and pasta dishes, plus exquisite desserts and coffees provide a culinary experience normally found only at more exclusive establishments.Crave Casual
- But as can be seen in recent trends, most people want higher quality, better tasting food, served in a friendly and easygoing, yet stylish environment-and they don't want to pay traditional full-service restaurant prices. With that in mind, we've designed each restaurant to minimize operating, construction and real-estate costs and place them exclusively in areas of heavy commercial and residential traffic. This allows us to lower the average check price to an affordable $7 to $10 per person, placing us squarely in the fastest-growing market segment in the industry, known as "quick-casual."
Quick-casual restaurants are characterized by moderate prices, upscale menus and recipes cooked-to-order in exhibition kitchens and upscale environments where counter-ordered food is served to the table, providing guests with greater value and control of their time.
And though the prices are lower than a traditional full-service restaurant, when it comes to ambience and comfort, we spare no attention to detail. Each restaurant boasts its own distinct design and feel-no two are exactly alike, but all are bright, energetic, sumptuous and inviting.Crave Convenience
- We've also placed special emphasis on the quality and convenience of our take-out and delivery services.Until now most delivery choices have been limited to pizza, Chinese, and a smattering of local "mom and pop" restaurants. While fulfilling on some immediate levels, these options don't meet the growing demand for fresher, higher-quality food. What we've done is marry this convenience with the quality of a full-service restaurant, producing the highest quality quick delivery option available anywhere.
More importantly, we've designed and thoroughly tested our delivery system to ensure that no loss of quality occurs during transit. Our food is every bit as craveable on your table as it is on ours.Crave Cooperation
- We know that word-of-mouth is the only way a restaurant can truly grow and so we've cut no corners in our quest to become the favored restaurant in our segment. Our approach is to pay attention to what really counts - THE GUEST EXPERIENCE. We never compromise the quality of our food, service, architecture, comfort or cleanliness.
The California Crave brand will also be universally familiar to consumers through retail merchandise. Many of our proprietary products including our European-style gourmet coffee and delectable salad dressings will be sold at grocery and mass merchandise stores nationwide.Crave Opportunity
- Our growth objective is to expand nationwide and build 500 California Crave restaurants in the next 10 years, and eventually build a global network of restaurants. You could be a part of that.
The California Crave development team is made up of industry veterans that have more than 100 years combined experience working with nationally successful restaurant chains. So you'll be working with the best in the business.
We're currently looking for partners who have the vision and desire to be part of this exceptional opportunity. Does this sound like something you can believe in? Are you looking to make a life change or improve your financial condition? This may be what you've been looking for.
Submit your information, in entirety, and we'll gladly have one of our friendly representatives contact you with more details. Talk to you soon!Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.