Senior Relocation - Downsizing - Estate Sales. Caring Transitions is looking for motivated franchisees who want to be a part of the growing senior care industry! Getting started is easy with our home-based turn-key system and low start-up costs! And best of all, you will be making a difference in people's lives everyday. Don't wait; contact us now to learn more!
What Does a Caring Transitions Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Caring Transitions, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $59,000 - $82,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans ($2000). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Cincinnati, OH
Take Control of Your Future With
Caring Transitions, A Franchise That Can Help Provide The Freedom, Income & Lifestyle You’ve Wanted For Yourself & Your Family.
#1 Senior Relocation Franchise
For the past 14 years, Caring Transitions owners have eased the stress of seniors and their families and kept their best interests in mind when providing them with a total solution. Caring Transitions has earned a great reputation by providing services in senior relocation, downsizing, and estate sales services by training and supporting over 200 franchisees. With a low initial investment, exploding markets, three major revenue streams, a trusted name, and in-depth training from our Strategic Franchising team, anybody can succeed as a Caring Transitions owner.
Why Senior Relocation?
Being ranked as the #1 Senior Relocation Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine for 5 years straight, there is no better way to serve the senior community and capitalize on the aging market than by owning a Caring Transitions Franchise.
The senior market is expected to grow to almost 20% of the population by 2030. As seniors get older, it becomes less reasonable, affordable, or safe for them to remain in their homes.
Major Profit Centers:
- Senior Relocation.
- Downsizing & Decluttering.
- Estate Sales.
Why Chose Caring Transitions?
Caring Transitions is the name in senior relocation accompanied by notable connections. Caring Transitions’ referral partners include real estate professionals, nursing home directors, attorneys, and most importantly, satisfied customers.
While also having national accounts with Edward Jones, Moving Station, Paragon Relocation, Moves for Seniors and Oasis Senior Advisors. Caring Transitions owners have access to some of the best partners in the business.
- National Brand and Reputation - You inherit the name and reputation of everyone else before you.
- Proven Methodologies - We have more than 30 years of franchise experience that has proven effective across the nation and in various types of communities everywhere.
- You Make the Final Decisions - The franchise is your business. You decide who to hire and how you will manage your team. You set your own vision and decide how you will grow your company.
- Time-Saving and Easy-To-Use Technology -
- CT Bids: Franchisees have exclusive access to sell thousands of items across the country. CT Bids has 263,000 unique site visitors and generates millions of dollars a year in online auction sales each year!
- CT Accelerator: A state-of-the-art estimating software to save time when estimating the cost of relocation and downsizing projects; all while maintaining healthy profit margins.
- FranSky: The customized and easy to use CRM, helps owners keep track of all their customers and projects, plus it will launch automated text and email campaigns
- Winner’s Circle Program With the exclusive Winner’s Circle program, franchise owners can earn back their entire franchise fee upon reaching predetermined milestones in their first 2 years in business.
Training and Support:
Caring Transitions takes pride in their excellent marketing and operational support. Owners benefit from a comprehensive digital marketing strategy designed to drive customer acquisitions. The Caring Transitions provides franchisees with:
- Social media marketing and advertising strategy.
- Customized website for your specific business.
- Localized SEO and search campaigns to drive traffic to your website.
- Market-specific collateral.
- National PR and branding program.
Support starts on Day One with a comprehensive on-site training program at Caring Transitions' corporate office, followed by an in-depth 90-day onboarding process that puts new owners in the best position to launch their business.
Above all else, franchisees receive an ongoing business coach who will guide them to achieve their personal and business goals, and drive success.
"My Caring Transitions business brings me great joy because not only am I helping to lift the burden from my clients during stressful situations, but I am also making good money doing something that I love."
– Kendra Good, Caring Transitions Casper and Cheyenne
"There was nothing in our community that does what we do. It was intriguing to us because it covered everything that we wanted. We wanted to help people, we didn't want to struggle with competition, and we wanted to be the name in the community."
– Jamie Salter, Caring Transitions of Central Nebraska
"My generation isn't familiar with all the technology. The marketing support has been really careful and patient at explaining it to me, so that I can actually understand it and get it done."
– Heather Baker, Caring Transitions South Bay/PV
We are looking for franchise owners who care about seniors and are looking for a business opportunity in the booming senior industry. Caring Transitions offers three lucrative revenue streams within one business. If you have a passion to be that unsought help when dealing with the evolving needs of our elderly loved ones, this is the opportunity for you.
Request More Information To Learn More Today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Caring Transitions available today for you to review.
Caring Transitions has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Caring Transitions is named in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500, as well as Entrepreneur’s Top Franchises for Veterans for 2018; #46 on Fastest Growing Franchises, Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500; Franchise Gator Top 100 (2014, 2016, 2018); Franchise Gator Fastest Growing (2014, 2016, 2017)
Caring Transitions is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Let's Get Started
We have more information on Caring Transitions available today for you to review. Is Caring Transitions for you?
Caring Transitions Recognizes the Contributions of Women in Business
Caring Transitions Launches Updated Release of the Nationwide Online Estate Sale Auction Site
Caring Transitions Franchise Sets Franchise Owners Up for Success
Elderly Care Business Ideas: The Hottest Untapped Niche Opportunity
Caring Transitions Franchise: Why it’s a Smart Choice