CATZ Sports Performance Franchise Information:
Prepare to be GREAT!
Combine your passion for sports and kids with your desire to own your own business.
CATZ is recognized as the premier provider of sports performance training to developing athletes. We help athletes achieve their full potential, both on and off the field, using a proven training methodology developed for athletes of all ages and abilities. Since opening our first training center in Pasadena, CA in 1996, CATZ has coached tens of thousands of athletes to improve their athletic performance and reduce the risk of injury. While we have trained professional and Olympic athletes in virtually every sport, we pride ourselves on our ability to work with young athletes and recreational athletes.
The CATZ Advantage
Why Franchise? Why CATZ?
- Custom, Sports-Specific Training Programs: CATZ creates customized strength and conditioning programs appropriate for each athlete's age, skill-level, and sport.
- Individual Attention: Our low athlete to coach ratio allows us to work with each athlete individually.
- Trained and Certified Coaches: Our coaches are certified strength and conditioning specialists who have undergone rigorous training in the CATZ methodology.
- Effective and Safe Training: All programs emphasize injury prevention as well as performance enhancement.
A franchise is an opportunity to own your own business with the support of a proven company and business model. As a franchisee, you have the opportunity to become part of a group of people committed to building a brand and dominating markets using a common, tested operating system. As a franchisor, our goal is to make you successful because we are only as successful as our franchisees.
Sure, you could own a fast food restaurant, an auto repair shop, or a laundry service. But, is that where your passion lies? Owning a CATZ franchise is an opportunity to pursue your enthusiasm for sports and fitness while making a positive impact in the lives of your customers.
Customers of CATZ have one thing in common…they are athletes. We work with Olympians aspiring for that gold medal; high school athletes seeking college scholarships; adult "weekend warriors" who want to feel like an athlete again; and youth athletes learning how to control their rapidly growing bodies.
Here is what some of our athletes have to say about CATZ:
"CATZ has been the most influential experience in my entire athletic career. No one has pushed me and improved my performance more than CATZ." Kasey Truman, Duke Soccer, Captain
"CATZ made me realize that I can be an athlete again." Tim Creegan, Adult Aspiring Tri-Athlete
What support do you get from CATZ?
Single vs. Multi-unit Franchisees
- Real Estate: We assist you in finding the right location and negotiating the best deal. We also help you design and build the optimum training facility.
- Human Resources: We help you identify and hire the best staff and train your staff to effectively deliver the CATZ program.
- Marketing & Sales: We teach you a proven model for marketing CATZ within your community and how to effectively sell CATZ to your athletes.
- Operations: We have developed sophisticated, yet easy-to-use, Web-based systems to help you manage the process of running your CATZ facility.
- Branding: We build the CATZ brand, making it the best sports franchise in the world.
We have determined that single unit franchises will be available only in smaller markets. If you are interested in becoming a CATZ franchisee in a major metropolitan area, you must be prepared to open multiple CATZ facilities, the number and timing of which will be mutually agreed upon by you and us. In large markets there are economies of scale and efficiencies that can be realized by owning several facilities within a territory. This means a larger financial commitment and economic resources on the part of the franchisee.
Do you have what it takes to become a CATZ franchisee?
While CATZ franchising is a terrific opportunity, it may not be for you. There are minimum financial requirements of at least $100,000 in liquidity and a $500,000 net worth. More importantly, we are looking for entrepreneurs who have the drive and the capability to build a successful business. Like a winning athlete, a successful CATZ franchise requires hard work and determination. Now is the defining moment. Our mantra is "Prepare To Be Great." Are you ready for greatness? Do you want the ball?
If so, please complete the e-mail form below for more CATZ franchise information.