CERT-A-ROOF® Roofing Franchise Information:
Cert-A-Roof, the next step in the evolution of the Home Inspection Industry.
Cert-A-Roof is fast becoming the vendor of choice in the real estate community for its roofing needs. Buyers, sellers, lenders, insurance companies, agents/brokers, appraisers and home inspectors all want to make more informed decisions about a prospective investment in a property. And with each real estate sales transaction, another certification opportunity is created.
Cert-A-Roof is taking the lead and setting the standards for the real estate community by offering dependable and professional services for both commercial and residential properties, including:
- Roof Certification
- Roof Repair
- Roof Inspection
- Roof Replacement
Each year, Americans spend over $11 billion for services to repair or replace their roofs due to normal wear and tear and recurring storm damage. However, many roofs go unchecked, leaving room for leak problems to occur. With millions of real estate transactions made annually throughout the United States, the business potential is huge. The evolution of disclosure has led to home warranties, home inspections, and now more specialized inspections. Cert-A-Roof is positioned to profit from these trends.
Highlights of the Cert-A-Roof Franchise:
- A growing national service business franchise with virtually no competition
- Constant demand for products and services, compounding growth with certification renewals
- Easily expandable to multiple territories - quickly build your own mini-empire
- A simple, quality-of-life type business that is easy to run and operate
- No experience necessary - we teach you what you need to know, the business of roofing
- Intranet-based operations network (OpNet) web-based business management system offering training, lead management, job tracking, closing rations, cash flow monitoring, automatic billing and customer care
- Nationally promoted website, toll-free 888 number and call center that route customers to your franchised area
- Marketing and business materials, ready-to-use, printed directly from your laptop
- Comprehensive personal and on-line training for business development, marketing, and operations, with on-going support
- Cert-A-Roof support provides minimized overhead and physical space requirements allowing franchisees to work out of their home
Cert-A-Roof franchisees have multiple opportunities to generate income, including inspections, certifications, repairs (from the inspections/certifications), transfers, renewals, weather-related and third party damages, customer referrals and testimonials, and the referrals by you of other needed services (home inspection, termite, etc), generating a referral fee.
In order to qualify for this franchise, the potential candidate must be able to deal well with people, have the ability and desire to follow a proven system and be financially qualified.
Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.