Come Explore the Future of the Closet & Garage Business…
Like a nifty little speedboat in an industry of barges, Closet Tailors®
- the first ever affordable, low-overhead franchise in the organization system business - continues its sweep across America with $35,000 of in-house financing offered to all qualified applicants.
Developed by Home Franchise Concepts, Inc. (whose flagship company, Budget Blinds®
, has become one of the most successful concepts in the history of franchising), Closet Tailors®
offers buying power, cutting edge technology, unmatched support, an enormous growth-triggered national advertising program, and a system for business start-up and operation designed to dominate the industry.
Under the slogan "organized for life", our franchisees provide free in-home high-tech design consultation, measuring, and professional installation of an extensive selection of semi-custom closet, pantry, garage, and home office organization systems. The business requires one box truck, and a small warehouse.As a Closet Tailors® franchisee, you'll receive:
- Complete Training - A two-week comprehensive course modeled after our highly successful program for Budget Blinds®.
- Exclusive Territory - A designated marketing area of over 60,000 households.
- VSP Software - An all-in-one designing, estimating, and selling tool that helps you and the customer visualize organizational solutions together.
- Personal Business Representative - An individual from our corporate facility of over 75 employees assigned to answer all questions, provide guidance, and keep your business running smoothly.
- Local Marketing Tools - Customizable and professional-looking creative such as newspaper ads, fliers, postcards, door hangers, yard signs, and brochures.
- National Advertising - A multi-million dollar growth-triggered program (using magazine, television, and the Internet) planned to commence at a specific stage of our franchise development to secure a giant national brand presence.
offers a one-of-a-kind chance to step into this booming $5 billion industry without the expense or headache of a manufacturing facility - and to do so with a team of nationally recognized franchise experts.
The future of the organization system business has finally come of age.