|Net Worth Required:||$125,000|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Year Founded:||2014||Home Office:||South Florida|
The average American discards approximately 70 pounds of clothes, shoes and textiles each year. Most of these items end up in local landfills, which amounts to an astounding 16.9 billion pounds of preventable waste each year.
Clothes Bin™ has developed a proven process for the collection, management and distribution of clothes, shoes and textiles throughout the United States. Strategically located in the parking lots of convenience stores, gas stations, shopping centers or wherever people congregate, these bright green bins are destined to become the go-to for anyone looking for a convenient way to recycle their clothes, shoes and textiles.
1. Bins Placed in Ideal Locations. Use BLIP™ to plan the location of your bins throughout your territory. Bins can be moved at will to increase productivity.
2. Contributors Fill the Bins. Contributors find the conveniently placed bins and fill them with their clothes, shoes and textiles.
3. Service Full Bins. BLIP™ will notify you whenever a bin approaches its capacity.
4. Unload Contents. Franchisees have the option to independently sell the contents collected in the bins, or participate in the Clothes Bin™ Corporate Buy Back Program where the Company purchases the collected items at wholesale prices.
5. Receive Funds for Contents. If participating in the Clothes Bin™ Corporate Buy Back Program, the Company pays franchisees for the collected items. Franchisees also have the option to sell the contents of their bins on the open market.
Clothes Bin™ is bringing textile recycling to the 21st century with BLIP™ (Bin Location Information Program). BLIP™ monitors each bin and alerts the franchisee whenever a bin approaches its capacity and needs to be serviced.
MAP Your Route
In addition to our state-of-the-art bins pro-actively notifying you when they are approaching capacity and need to be serviced, BLIP™ allows the franchisee to visualize their territory on an interactive map that includes their placed bins, as well as detailed contact information for potential bin locations.
BLIP’s™ powerful technology also maps out the most efficient collection route and helps the franchisee determine which bins are performing well, and which bins may need to be moved to alternative locations.
Join our efforts to help serve the local community and economy, as well as the environment. We partner with business owners, property owners and management companies of shopping centers who allow us to place a Clothes Bin on their property. Our partners demonstrate to the public their support of our “green” initiative by encouraging their patrons to contribute, by providing a convenient way to drop off their bags of unwanted clothes, shoes and textiles. Clothes Bin drives traffic to your location and as people recycle their clothes, shoes and textiles, they create more room to purchase new items.
NOW is the perfect time to get in on the ground floor!
Fill Out The Form Today!
Clothes Bin is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Wyoming, West Virginia, Vermont, Utah, Texas, Tennessee, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Ohio, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Carolina, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, Maine, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Idaho, Iowa, Georgia, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Connecticut, Colorado, Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama.
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.Request Information