Club SciKidz is an educational and technology enrichment program for children ages 4 to 15 that utilizes interactive presentations of structured science-themed activities in a fun, nurturing environment. Our STEM summer camps makes up a very large percent of our revenue. Our programs appeal to children who have a genuine interest in how things work; what things are made of and how science works in the real world.
What Does a ClubSciKidz Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with ClubSciKidz, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $80,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $58,012 - $63,420. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|SBA Approved:||Not Available
Facts about this franchise:
|Misc. Details:||** Club SciKidz put franchise development efforts on hold from 2017 – 2021 to refine their franchise offering and to provide more products and services for the franchisees
Own Your Own Children's Education Franchise
Club SciKidz is looking for Franchisees that share our commitment in providing high quality STEAM(Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) camps and enrichment programs that promote an interest in science and technology. We accomplish our goals through National Science Standard lesson plans that provide hands-on activities and experiments.
Club SciKidz has been offering structured STEM-Based programs since 1997. We have evolved each year by adding new innovative curriculum for all of our many programs. We have a proven model of success. Our Club SciKidz team is committed to the future by offering high quality science themed enrichment throughout the United States.
According to several Franchising sources such as Franchise Direct and Entrepreneur.com over $500 billion dollars will be spent each year on specialized products and services for children and teens.
Club SciKidz website
Training & Support
Initial Training is done in a modular format conducted in Atlanta, at the franchisees location, and virtually. We stress the end results instead of classroom training.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to manage your business with our
- professional guidance and customized business tools.
- Learn how to use of comprehensive, proprietary Operations Manual
- Lesson Plan Access through secure web based storage
- Online Registration and Management Software
- Employee online and in-person training
- Marketing your franchise
- How to obtain and maintain school accounts
- Online accounting and payroll systems for maximize ease and profitability
- On-Going Support every step of the way
Club SciKidz offers franchises for single and multiple territories. Designated Territories are based on multiple zip codes with total populations of at least 250,000 and up to 1,000,000 people or more through our area development program based on factors such as franchisees interest to expand, on demographics, number of elementary schools, and geographic size.
- Operate Out of your home
- Large Protected Territory
- Engaging and Powerful Website
- Online Registration and Management Software
- Computerized Inventory and Management Software
- Proven, Quality, In Depth Curriculum
- No Brick and Mortar Overhead as classes are taught out of schools, churches, etc.
- High Number of Repeat Customers
- On-going research and Development for new classes added all of the time
Be a Club SciKidz Franchisee
Our Ideal Franchise Owner
We look for individuals who share our same purpose of getting kids excited about science and teaching them lifelong skills in a fun, challenging, and nurturing environment. Our franchises do not need to have a teaching background. The ideal candidate should have:
- An interest in STEM fields like science, engineering, computer science, information technology, robotics, medicine, veterinarian, math, technology, research, etc.
- Strong Management Skills and the ability to delegate and hold associates accountable to details and customer service.
- Degree of comfort when learning about science and technology
- Ability to follow a system Service
- Excellence Mentality
Franchise owners vary tremendously. One can start out part time if willing to commit 20-30 hours a week to get the business started but does require you to be active in the business. More aggressive businesspeople usually start out full time. Franchisees can grow as they wish.
Does this sound like you? Request information to learn more today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on ClubSciKidz available today for you to review.
ClubSciKidz is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $80,000 in liquid capital to invest.