Color World Painting
Color World Painting offers explosive GROWTH with low-investment and multiple recurring revenue streams. Be your own boss and achieve the freedom and flexibility to enjoy your life and family. Invest in yourself and your freedom today.
What Does a Color World Painting Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Color World Painting, you'll need to have at least $75,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $130,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $106,500 - $166,800. Color World Painting charges a franchise fee of $49,500. They also offer a discount for veterans (30% off first franchise). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||30% off first franchise
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Powell, OH
Color World's service-based business model has allowed us to grow rapidly throughout this historically stable and consistent industry. We are a one-of-a-kind painting company with a history of painting since 1997. Our support systems save you time and energy, allowing you to focus on attracting new customers and offering high-quality products they will love. We are a tremendously unique operation with minimal competition, offering a one-stop shop. Color World provides franchise owners with over 20 years of painting and home improvement industry experience. The home improvement industry is a multi-billion-dollar economic powerhouse, with painting, carpentry, gutters, and washing making up a considerable portion of this. With repeat and referral business, industry-specific CRM, off-season revenue, and our partnership with industry titan Sherwin Williams, we combine flexibility with profitability!
Why Choose Color World Painting?
- One-stop-shop: our 5 in 1 business model is the first of its kind, which attracts a strong customer base. With Color World, franchisees have the tools to drive their business and focus on their goals while maintaining a work-life balance.
- Repeat and Referral Business: By providing multiple services we can get more services done by one customer allowing our franchisees to have more repeat and referral business.
- Industry-specific CRM: our tool separates us by offering a complete source to manage all clients, estimates, and track marketing campaigns.
- Lead Generation: Color World's marketing team will build a customized marketing strategy unique to each franchisee and market. Our marketing team makes local websites for franchisees and manages their digital needs (SEO, PPC, and social media). Our personalized approach to marketing allows franchisees to focus on their priorities: sales and production
- Minimum Employees Required: Launch your business with 0-2 employees. As an owner-operator, you can launch your business as the only employee and add a sales manager or production manager as you scale your business. As a semi-absentee owner, you can start with a sales manager or a production manager, or both depending on how active of a role you want in the day-to-day operations.
- No Experience Needed: Color World puts technology at your fingertips, making performing estimates so easy that industry experience is not required. Using our proprietary software, franchisees or sales managers need to input the measurements, and the software will produce a competitive estimate on the spot.
- Ask about Diversity & Veteran Discounts
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Color World Painting available today for you to review.
Color World Painting is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $75,000 in liquid capital to invest.