ComForCare is a highly respected home care company whose brand is synonymous with Quality Care. Our clients love working with us because we deliver proactive and engaged care, with innovative programs that empower everyone in the family to live their best life possible. Our business owners also rank us extremely high in franchisee satisfaction.
What Does a ComForCare Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with ComForCare, you'll need to have at least $70,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $100,000 - $150,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (15% Discount). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||15% Discount
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Bloomfield Hills, MI
Why Invest in a Home Care Franchise?
Home care is a high-demand industry that is positioned for serious growth. Quality home care, privately paid for by the client, is a valuable and vital part of the long-term care solution for millions of people because it provides seniors a choice about how and where they age, and it delivers peace of mind to family members who are unable to provide all the care their loved ones need.
- Home care is a $75 billion, recession-resistant industry.
- In 2020, 56 million Americans will be over 65 (over 10,000 people turn 65 every day).
- 70% of these folks will need help with activities of daily living (ADLs) at some point.
- 90% of elderly want to remain in their own homes as long as possible.
- The average base of family support is shrinking rapidly.
- More elderly are living with chronic illnesses, including arthritis, diabetes or Alzheimer's than ever.
- Patients are discharged from hospitals more quickly and the average length of hospital stays has declined by five days since 1980.
- More than 49% of women over 75 live alone with no loved one to assist them with ADLs.*
- Approximately 40 million family members currently care for their aging parents and are not properly trained to do so.
Data provided by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), The Home Care Association of America (HCAOA) and the Global Coalition on Aging (GCA).
The ComForCare franchise offers social entrepreneurs a highly-scalable, proven business framework so they can significantly contribute to society in a robust industry, while also being highly compensated.
What Makes ComForCare Different?
Multiple Revenue Channels
- Personal & Companion Care (typically seniors)
- Private-Duty Nursing (in-home, from babies to seniors)
- Onsite Programs in Elder Care Communities
- Emergency Response Programs
Unique & Innovative Care Programs
- DementiaWise® caregiving training
- Joyful Memories® therapeutic music program
- Meaningful Activities program for keeping seniors engaged in activities they enjoy
- Caregiver FirstTM program for recruiting and retaining quality caregivers
Our Care Process
- Thorough Start-of-Care Program
- In-home Nurse Assessments & Reassessments
- Client and Family Education
- Management Engagement & Quality Assurance Measures
- Elite Caregiver Hiring, Training & Client Matching Process
Unparalleled Franchisee Satisfaction
ComForCare® has received World-Class Franchise® certification from the Franchise Research Institute® for the 10th consecutive year based on exceptional franchisee satisfaction!
Other Business & Financial Advantages
- Extensive Training & Ongoing Support
- Affordable Investment
- Referral Source Business Development Team
- Private Pay Client Expertise
- Multi-Faceted Marketing
- Exclusive Territories
The Ideal ComForCare Owner
ComForCare owners are different. The home office conducted a study on why our current franchisees opened a ComForCare franchise and over 70% said they either had a personal experience with in-home caregiving and wish they knew it was an option at the time, or they just want to do something meaningful with their career and give back in some way.
They want to translate their prior career success or educational background into a new venture that will make a significant impact in their communities. Our ideal candidates also have similar traits and characteristics, including:
- Highly-motivated relationship builder
- Strong communication skills
- Solid management and people skills
- Desire to do meaningful work
- An entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivation
- Willingness to follow a proven system
Learn more today about how you can give back to a generation that took care of us as a ComForCare franchise owner.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on ComForCare available today for you to review.
Speak To A Rep Now
To get more information on ComForCare, please call Richard Chador directly at 727-515-5955.
ComForCare has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Home Care Association of America (formerly the National Private Duty Association), Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Top 25 World Class Franchise – Franchise Research Institute, Entrepreneur Franchise 500
ComForCare is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, Texas, Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $70,000 in liquid capital to invest.