Corporate Wellness Plans, LLC can offer you a rewarding business partnership in the wellness industry by implementing our Wellness Plans into the employer worksite. New legislation will allow a tax credit for employees throughout the United States to take advantage of purchasing wellness products through their employer.
In the best-selling book "The NEW Wellness Revolution," author and trend forecaster, Paul Zane Pilzer predicts that the current $500 billion wellness industry will skyrocket to a $1 trillion industry devoted to products and services that keep people healthy, make them look and feel better and slow down the effects of aging.
The baby boomers are looking for ways to stay fit. We also collaborate with physician groups to offer our wellness products to their patients. We provide training throughout the United States and this is a business you can get started in immediately. The workplace is the distribution channel that we use to help America stay fit. This is How it Works:
The business development has been built so that an entrepreneur looking for an opportunity can get started fast.
You will work with employer groups and their employees to help them establish a Corporate Wellness Plan. You will then meet with each employee to do a health assessment and recommend a program. Our physician partnership program gives credibility to the process and health practitioners are involved at the employer level.
Healthcare Practitioners and their patients already have our program. You Will Receive:
Online training as well as training with our Health Practitioners.
- Marketing knowledge to help you build a profitable residual income.
- Strategies and technology to help you attract Employers and Employees.
- All of the tools necessary to help you build your business.
We want you to succeed in this business. The formula for success is already in place and it can work for you.
If you are seeking an opportunity to earn an ongoing income through the employer worksite market, this is the plan for you. Wellness is here to stay and technology is advancing at a rapid rate. Reply today to find out where the training programs are in your area. Business Benefits of Corporate Wellness Plans
Why Corporate Wellness?
- Reduced medical and disability costs
- Reduced Absenteeism
- Enhanced Productivity
- Enhanced Recruitment and Retention
- Reduced Stress
- Increased Morale
- According to the Wellness Councils of American (WELCOA), more than 81% of American Businesses with 50 or more employees have some form of health promotion program.
- Increased health risk factors lead to rising health care costs.
- Studies by the American Journal of Health, show that health promotion at the worksite returns between $3 and $8 for each dollar invested over the long term.