Cruise Holidays Travel Franchise Business For Sale Information:
offers 22 years of cruise sales, marketing, and business expertise to both franchisees and retail customers.Explore...Cruise Holidays
It's more than a business, it's a Lifestyle...130 Stores. 2 Countries...
One Standard of Excellence.
With 130 stores, Cruise HolidaysSM
is the oldest and largest cruise-specialty and land tour retail franchise in North America. It is
our carefully crafted standards and brand positioning that set Cruise Holidays apart from the competition. If you are interested in the excitement and allure of the cruise industry, Cruise Holidays has the expertise to help you achieve your entrepreneurial dream.
Founded in 1984, Cruise Holidays is now part of Carlson, one of the world\'s largest privately held companies with over $26 billion of system-wide sales and a leader in travel, hospitality, marketing, and franchising. Its global expertise is derived from a diverse portfolio of international brands that include Regent®
International Hotels, Regent Seven Seas Cruises®
, Radisson Hotels & Resorts®
, and more!Growing Stronger...Together.
We know the relationship between a franchisor and franchisee is critical to long-term success. Thus, we are looking for people who are high achievers. These individuals appreciate how working with our franchised systems and support team will take their career to the next level.
Qualified candidates have:
Cruise Holidays. Support. Service.
- A net worth of $250,000; liquidity of $150,000 – of which $30,000 needs to be cash
- A passion for traveling and/or cruising
- Strong communication and business skills
- A desire to help people plan and experience their dream vacations
- The drive to build a specialty retail business based on customer loyalty
- A motivation to operate a great lifestyle business
Cruising offers a vacation experience like no other. With the highest level of customer satisfaction and repeat business, it is the fastest growing segment of leisure travel. Fueled by the baby boomer generation, the future for the cruise industry is extremely positive as more people discover the charm of cruising.
*Source: The Overview, Cruise Line International Association - (CLIA)**Global Changes in the Cruise Industry 2003-2010If you are interested in learning more about this exciting franchise opportunity fill out the questionnaire below and we will contact you.
- Over 11 million people enjoyed a cruise vacation in 2005*
- Worldwide passenger demand is projected to grow by 57% through 2010 to over 17 million cruisers**
- To meet the demand a total of 29 new ships are scheduled to be built by the end of 2010*
- Over 80% of first time cruisers will cruise again*