The Dale & Thomas Popcorn Franchise Information:
Dale & Thomas Popcorn™
(formerly Popcorn, Indiana) was founded by two entrepreneurs who dreamed of creating a company that would revolutionize popcorn retailing as Starbucks had done for coffee, Cinnabon had done for cinnamon rolls and Auntie Anne's had done for soft pretzels. The popularity of the concept and numerous requests led them to develop a franchise program, so qualified individuals could own their own popcorn stores in markets across the country.
Opportunity at its freshest
Learn about a few of the benefits that make Dale & Thomas Popcorn™
the right opportunity at the right time, including:
This market is poppin!
- An explosive, underserved market
- An innovative, dynamic product line that meets the market need
- Our Six-in-One franchise development strategy
- Flexible, interactive retail design
- The TEAM POPCORN! crew-level development program
- A highly experienced management & support team
- An extensive franchise training, support and guidance program
Six businesses in one opportunity
- Americans consume 17 billion quarts of popped popcorn annually
- Sales of unpopped popcorn rose to over $1 billion in 2002
- Savory snack market has grown 33% since 1997
- Popcorn appeals to all age groups
- Popcorn is a favorite holiday gift for companies and individuals
The support to get you popping!
- In-store Retail
- Corporate Gift Sales
- Proprietary Programs
- Initial Training
- Ongoing Operational Support
- Ongoing Promotional Support
- Ongoing System Development (R&D)
- Systemwide Conventions And Seminars
- Strong Corporate Management Team
We're inviting a limited number of individuals and groups to join us as Dale & Thomas Popcorn™
franchise owners. We're looking for those who share our vision, values and commitment to growth. Sound interesting?
Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.