How was Dermatone originally conceived and started?
After two successful years serving clients to look 10 years younger, we wanted to share the success by teaching other entrepreneurs about the details of this business.
What was your original vision the company? How has that changed over time?
The company started with the tagline "Look 10 years younger", over the time this evolved into"Caring for Your Looks". Currently our focus is not only younger looks, it is better looks.
What do you believe is the single most important factor when choosing a franchise?
Franchising is a business strategy for getting and keeping customers. Franchising does eliminate the need for reinventing the wheel. With a franchise one receives a complete system including the experience of what did not work.
Why should someone choose Dermatone over other similar franchises?
Dermatone Skin rejuvenation Center Franchise is offering a complete system with great training. Initial low investment cost, our special agreements with equipment manufacturers and ongoing training and support. Our CEO, Alper Behar, has been awarded as "The Franchisee of the year" in 2009 by AnyLabTestNow, a national brand with over 140 locations. We know the franchisee perspective and the support they need.
What makes the beauty attractive?
Beauty industry is a constantly growing $16 Billion industry with 4.7% yearly growth. The demand is there and will stay for long times. The world we live in judges people more by their looks rather than their intelligence.
What types of qualities do you look for in potential franchisees?
We are looking for people who understand and love the beauty business. We want our Franchise Owner to understand the importance of peerless customer service and community outreach.
What do your franchise fees and royalties cover?
- Location selection support
- Pre-opening classroom training (1 week)
- Pre-opening hands-on training (1 week)
- Grand Opening Support
- Post Opening hands-on training (2 weeks)
- Post opening Franchise representative personal support
- Quarterly product and service protocol training
- Discounts on equipment and products.
- Equipment maintenance
How do territories work for your franchisees?
We offer protected territories based on population, income, zip codes and other relevant factors.
Why has your franchise model been successful?
Our franchise model was designed with franchise in mind for long term growth and sustainability.
Where do you see your franchise in 5 years and 10 years?
In 5 years, Dermatone will be the household name for skin rejuvenation nationwide with over 200 locations.
What is your favorite advice for new franchisees to help them succeed?
Listen and apply. Do not question the system until you are in it for long time. Follow the system and enjoy the success.
What would you tell potential franchisees that may be nervous about the financial burdens of starting a franchise?
A franchise business in general represents a lower investment to achieve success.
Can you explain your financial assistance?
We are offering 25% discount on franchise fees for the first 5 franchise location in each State. We also are offering financing for up to $18000 with a low interest rate. These are detailed in our FDD.
On average, how long does it take to start a new franchise from the franchisees point of view?
Starting a new Dermatone Skin rejuvenation Center takes around 120 days.
What was your background and experience before founding this franchise?
- Mr. Behar is a recipient of following awards and recognitions:
- Franchisee of the Year, 2009 - Any Lab Test Now, A walk-In lab testing franchise with more than 140 locations nationwide.
- Best European Performance Against Sales, 2004 - NDC Systems, acknowledged leader in the development and manufacture of measurement and control solutions for industrial processes
- Outstanding Sales Performance, 2000 - Welex Inc, Welex is the global standard in high performance extrusion solutions. Mr. Behar is the founding president of Eurasia Lions Club.