We deliver an unrivaled franchisee support system, a whole-child approach to instruction, and strategic guidance into integrating our brand and your presence in the local community. In the end, you own a business delivering your own personal vision of quality childcare, but you are never without the support of our industry leading team.
In 1988, founders Cliff and Diane Clark saw a need for high-quality child development centers near their home in metro Atlanta. Diane, a professional educator with decades of experience, understood that children need to know they are loved and cared for before effective learning can take place. The Clarks opened the first Discovery Point childcare center with a commitment to meeting each child’s individual needs and learning style. We’ve grown into a strong network of centers that stretches across the Southeast with plans to expand further.
- 30 years of brand strength in educational childcare
- The only childcare franchise with a flat fee system (vs. fees based on a percentage of your total sales). You know exactly what your franchise costs will be each month and you can keep more of your profits as your business grows.
- We want our owners to shine – personalize your center to fit your community
- Strong center profitability
- Turnkey Franchise: We oversee site selection, center construction, licensing, and training. When you open, everything is included – from cribs to curriculum… from puzzle to printers.
- Real Estate Investment: You can own your center’s building and land, providing greater investment security and long-term equity benefits.
- Business and Operations Training: We provide four weeks of intensive classroom and onsite new owner training. We also guide you through the state licensing and accreditation process.
- Continuous Corporate Support: Our experienced team is available for operational and marketing support. In addition, we provide regular Quality Assurance support visits at each center.
- Nationally Recognized Curriculum: We partner with industry leading Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies, LLC – a developer of award-winning early childhood resources –to provide quality instruction. We also provide ongoing teacher and staff training.
- Better Quality of Life: You get to set your own weekday hours, and many franchise owners run their businesses with family members and have their own children enrolled.
Training & Support
We want to provide you with a path to entrepreneurial success as a Discovery Point franchisee. We make sure that all of our franchisees are well supported from the start. We will assist and guide you at every stage from site selection, to center construction, to licensing, with up to 7 weeks of training and ongoing corporate support beyond your center opening.
- Professional site selection and state-of-the-art architectural plans.
- Finance assistance
- Detailed operations manuals, four weeks of initial training (two at our corporate office classrooms and two onsite at our centers with existing owners)
- Ongoing training, franchising, and marketing support
We let our owners shine! If you have a strong business sense, a passion for child care, and a desire to make a positive impact in your community, then Discovery Point may be the right fit for you. We are constantly in search of new areas and communities that would benefit from our unique brand of childcare. You can own and lead your childcare center, but never be without the strong, established support of Discovery Point Franchising.