DMK Burger Bar is an award-winning concept that is leading the evolution of America’s favorite meal: the burger. Founded in 2009, David Morton (legacy to Morton’s Steakhouse) and 5-times, James Beard Award Nominee, Chef Michael Kornick, believe that the burger has never, truly received the respect that it deserves.
With 100% grass-fed beef burgers, house-made turkey burgers, bison burgers, veggie & grain burgers, as well as only the finest, hand-cut russet potato fries, house-made sodas, gourmet milkshakes, locally curated beer, an extensive wine list, and a full bar, DMK provides Franchise Owners an opportunity to effectively reach customers from almost any demographic, regardless of age.
DMK Burger Bar Partners, David Morton, Chef Michael Kornick, and Franchise Guru, David Grossman, who joined DMK in 2017, have set out to bridge the gap between quick-service burgers and fine-dining burgers. We are able to accomplish this, effectively, through the use of three successful business models: our Full-Service Restaurant Model, our Food Court Model, and our Non-Traditional Site Model (we have two of these models currently in Soldier Field). These three business models allow our Franchise Partners the flexibility to grow their own businesses and take advantage of multiple revenue streams and cross-marketing opportunities.
With our three proven business models and the right Franchise Partners, we are taking Chicago’s best, award-winning burgers, fries, and shakes global.
1. All-Star Support – With over 75 years of restaurant and franchise experience, our Franchise Partners get to learn from our nationally recognized, award-winning Chef, Michael Kornick, they’re mentored by Co-Founder, David Morton, the heir of Morton’s Steakhouse, and David Grossman, successful Franchise Owner and Franchise Support Guru, provides assistance and growth guidance.
2. Award-Winning Concept – DMK Burger Bar Franchise Partners provide their communities with a chef-designed menu that has been featured on the Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, awarded “Best Fries in Chicago” by Chicago Magazine, named one of the “10 Best Burgers In America” by Fox News, highlighted as one the “5 Best New Burger Concepts in America” by Bon Appetit, and named “Chicago’s Most Iconic Burger” by Eater.
3. Community Focused Concept – Our success at DMK Burger Bar is tied with our ability to connect with our local communities which is why we began the DMK Burger Bar’s 365 Giving Program. With this program, we support local nonprofits that focus on hunger, wellness, children, and the environment. With pride, we’ve created uniquely curated promotions in which we share 100% of proceeds with our non-profit partners.
4. Outstanding Unit Economics – With an investment level starting at $350,000, and reported revenue potential of $2,400,000, DMK Burger Bar has the potential to boast an astounding sales-to-investment ratio of almost 685%.
1. Has Strong Business Skills – We do not our Franchise Partners to have any previous experience in the Restaurant Industry. Instead, we’ve found that individuals who have any sort of background in running a business already have the management and leadership skills necessary to own their own DMK Burger Bar.
2. Is Self-Motivated – You are somebody who wants to not only bring success to yourself, but you’re also looking to bring it to the other people around you. You’re excited about being a part of the DMK Burger Bar movement to change the burger landscape across the world.
3. Is Passionate – You share DMK Burger Bar’s vision and passion for food and customer service. When it comes to both of these, you are not willing to settle for anything less than perfect and you have the energy and the drive necessary to be the absolute best.
4. Wants to be a Leader – From the inside of your restaurant to your community, you are somebody who is confident in their abilities to lead. You find fulfillment in sharing love, recognition, and opportunity within all of those that are around you.
DMK Burger Bar is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Interested parties should have at least $250,000 in liquid capital to invest.Request Information