Dog Training Elite
A simple, low-cost dog training concept with average NET PROFITS of $113,629! Dog Training Elite is America’s fastest-growing dog training Franchise!, With 40 years of experience, we specialize in strengthening the relationships between dogs and their handlers.
What Does a Dog Training Elite Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Dog Training Elite, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $150,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $101,400 - $112,250. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (10%). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
How Does a Franchise Sell 42 Territories in Just One Quarter?
Dog Training Elite is America’s fastest-growing dog training franchise! In just one quarter of 2022, we’ve awarded 20 new Franchise Owners across 42 territories, with no signs of slowing down!
Top 5 Reasons to Own a Dog Training Elite Right NOW
When you bring a Dog Training Elite franchise into your community, you’re helping dog owners take their relationship with their four-legged companions to a new level!
- Give Back to Pets and Vets: Through our nonprofit, the Malinois Foundation, we train service dogs for veterans and individuals suffering from PTSD, physical disabilities, and other special needs.
- Semi-Absentee: Step back from the day-to-day tasks of owning a business and have more control over YOUR business, growth, and schedule as a semi-absentee Owner.
- Extraordinary Economic Performance: We let our performance speak for itself! Investment Starts from $113k. Average Gross $845,982. Average NET Profit: $113,629
- Efficient to Scale: 80% of Dog Training Elite Owners own multiple territories — with low investment, low overhead, and fantastic profit potential, there’s no reason not to!
- Record Demand in a Stable, Recession-Resistant Industry: The pet industry has proven to be recession-resistant; pet adoptions skyrocketed in 2020 and will continue to grow by 14% into 2030.
Why Now’s the Time to Open a Dog Training Franchise
Dog Training Elite Franchise Owners earned an average of $113,628* in profit in 2021, and the pet industry is showing no signs of slowing.
- Dog Training Elite operates within the $261 billion pet industry
- The pet industry is projected to grow 7.8% per year
- Expected to hit $350 billion by 2027
- Almost 70% of U.S. households have a pet
The demand is far exceeding the supply for dog training services — there’s never been a better time to invest!
How Can You Leave a Legacy and Make the World a Better Place with a Dog Training Franchise?
Even though the potential income is enormous, the most successful Dog Training Elite Owners don’t come just for the money — they come looking to do something with meaning and value.
Dog training can change the lives of pets and their owners — Imagine being able to save a dog from going back into a shelter by helping owners understand how to interact with the dogs properly!
You can make a good name in the community that will last for generations — Providing people with service animals for PTSD, mobility support, and other special needs helps greatly improve the quality of life for the people in your community.
You can build generational wealth — Not only are you leaving a legacy of goodwill behind, but you’re also able to help your children and grandchildren years from now with the kind of income possible.
More Control Over the Big Picture: How Dog Training Elite Helps Owners Dominate the Industry
As an Owner, you will focus primarily on running your business and growing it. We’re not looking for dog trainers — we’re looking for people to help build an empire! And we’re going to help make building this empire as easy as possible.
Franchise Owners will receive step-by-step instruction and practice in virtually every aspect of owning and operating a Dog Training Elite franchise, including:
- Dog Training Techniques
- Marketing, Sales, and Accounting Support
- Dog and Human Psychology Training
- Managing Group Dog Training Class
- The support team at Dog Training Elite assists new Owners with their Grand Opening
- We make a 3-5 day visit to new territories within the first 6 months
- Technical and phone support as needed
- Our Franchise Owners receive some of the best SEO and local marketing experts in the country
- We provide cutting-edge digital marketing assistance
- The support team guides booking events to get noticed by local markets
- We also get tons of press as we partner with No Limit PR — America’s premier franchise PR agency!
Who Makes an Excellent Owner
We have Owners from just about every type of professional background imaginable — specific industry experience isn’t important. Owners must:
- Be community-oriented
- Want to make a difference in the lives of people and their dogs
- Drive and motivation to help dominate the pet industry with this fast-growing brand
Regardless of experience, we’ve found these traits to be the ones that most commonly lead to success in our model:
- An elite mindset for sales or a strong business background
- Experience managing a business
- Dedication to customer service
Of course, being passionate about dogs is a plus, but we prefer candidates with no dog training experience.
Get Started Now
Work for your own bottom line, work with dogs, and give back to the community — these are all part of the recipe for massive growth in a franchise, which we’re currently experiencing!
Don’t let the franchise for your territory get awarded to someone else! Get started today and see if you’ve got what it takes to build a dog training empire.
(*Refer to 2022Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19)
Dog Training Elite is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Tennessee, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Here are some other suggestions in the same category that you selected
Unleash Your Potential with Central Bark Todays Pet Industry is a $123 Billion+ industry and growing If you love dogs and have the entrepreneurial spirit, passion, and business acumen, now is the best time to own a…
200k Minimum Cash Required
Work from home and with pets The Woofies franchise program is a dynamic, exciting, and ideal opportunity for someone interested in joining the $100 Billion pet industry. Woofies is the only franchise in the pet care industry…
80k Minimum Cash Required
Join the largest network of CBD brick and mortar stores. Enjoy the perks of owning your own successful business while also making a difference through partnerships, community, education, experience, and only the highest…
70k Minimum Cash Required
Doody Calls provides pet waste removal service to residential, apartments and Home Owner Associations and is extremely well known and respected. If youre ready to make your entrepreneurial dreams come true with a proven…
65k Minimum Cash Required
Zoom Room is a venture-backed indoor dog training gym with an emphasis on socialization. Our motto: We dont train dogs. We train the people who love them. The Zoom Room is not a drop-off training facility. We train owners to…
100k Minimum Cash Required
Want to bring joy to other pet owners while building a solid, scalable business in the $123 billion pet industry? Aussie Pet Mobiles strong business model and is a lucrative opportunity that delivers professional, one-on-one…
150k Minimum Cash Required
Furry Land franchise represents an outstanding opportunity to be part of an industry that has and always will be in demand mobile dog and cat grooming. The pet industry is one of the fastest growing industries in North…
100k Minimum Cash Required
Hounds Town USA is a fully interactive doggy daycare and home to the Happiest Dogs on Earth Using simple, cost-effective, and dog-friendly materials, Hounds Town USA offers an affordable entry point into the booming pet care…