Dog Training Elite
A simple, low-cost dog training concept with average NET PROFITS of $337,856! Dog Training Elite is America’s fastest-growing dog training Franchise!, With 40 years of experience, we specialize in strengthening the relationships between dogs and their handlers.
What Does a Dog Training Elite Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Dog Training Elite, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $150,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $82,800 - $104,750. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (10%). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
Who Makes $801,110* in PROFIT from owning a Dog Training Franchise?!
Making this kind of money, especially for the affordable investment — all while doing something you truly love? That kind of opportunity simply does not exist anywhere else — and may never come along again!
- Average gross revenue in 2020: $786,059*
- Average Franchise Owner NET PROFIT: $337,856*
- Top performer NET PROFIT: $801,110*
- Year-over-year system-wide sales growth: 92.6%
- Initial investment: from $82,800
With all 2020 brought us, it’s amazing to think that our top performer last came out the other side taking such a huge profit to the bank.
But when you consider that even the AVERAGE PROFIT among all Owners was $337,856** last year, it’s even more apparent how much opportunity there is in the Dog Training Elite model.
Top 5 Reasons to Own a Dog Training Elite Right Now
When you bring a Dog Training Elite franchise into your community, you’re helping dog owners take their relationship with their four-legged companions to a new level!
- Great Dane-Sized Profits - Chihuahua-Sized Investment: Our top performer generated $1,484,943,* taking $801,110** TO THE BANK in 2020!
- Give Back to Pets and Vets: Through our nonprofit, the Malinois Foundation, we train service dogs for veterans and provide individuals suffering from PTSD, physical disabilities and other special needs with a dog that can comfort and assist them.
- Semi-Absentee: Dog Training Elite Franchise Owners do not need to take on the role of dog training! With a Lead Trainer in place, Franchise Owners can run the business semi-absentee, focusing their efforts on scaling and overseeing high-level operations
- Life on Your Schedule: Franchise Owners at Dog Training Elite enjoy the freedom and flexibility that’s tailored to their lifestyle — not the other way around. Plus our training sessions are home based so there is flexibility for both you and your clients!
- Easy for Owners Expand ‘Pawprints’: 80% of Dog Training Elite Owners own multiple territories — with such a low investment, low overhead and amazing profit potential, there’s no reason not to!
Why Now’s the Time to Open a Dog Training Franchise
In 2020, pet adoptions increased by 110%!
As pet owners began working from home, they realized that their dogs were in serious need of training.
That’s why we’re seeing such a huge increase in demand for our services in 2021. But the industry was strong even before this recent boom:
- Dog Training Elite operates within the $95.7 billion pet care industry
- The pet industry is projected to grow 7.8% per year
- Expected to hit $283 billion by 2023
- Almost 70% of U.S. households have a pet
Right now the demand is far exceeding the supply for dog training services — there’s never been a better time to invest!
How Can You Make the World a Better Place with a Dog Training Franchise?
Even though the potential income is huge, we find that the most successful Dog Training Elite Owners don’t come just for the money — they come looking to do something with meaning and value.
Dog training can change the lives of pets and their owners — Imagine being able to save a dog from going back into a shelter by helping owners understand how to interact with the dogs properly!
You can make a good name in the community that will last for generations — Providing people with service animals for PTSD, mobility support and other special needs helps greatly improve the quality of life of people in your community.
You can build generational wealth — Not only are you leaving a legacy of goodwill behind, but you’re also able to help your children and grandchildren years from now with the kind of income that’s possible.
How Dog Training Elite Helps Owners Along the Journey
As an Owner, you will focus primarily on running your business and growing it. We’re not looking for dog trainers — we’re looking for people to help build an empire! And we’re going to help make building this empire as easy as possible.
Franchise Owners will receive step-by-step instruction and practice in virtually every aspect of owning and operating a Dog Training Elite franchise, including:
- Dog Training Techniques
- Marketing, Sales and Accounting Support
- Dog and Human Psychology Training
- Managing Group Dog Training Class
- The support team at Dog Training Elite assists new Owners with their Grand Opening
- We make a 3-5 day visit to new territories within the first 6 months
- Technical and phone support as needed
- Our Franchise Owners receive some of the best SEO and local marketing experts in the country
- We provide cutting-edge digital marketing assistance
- The support team provides guidance on booking events to get noticed local markets
- We also get tons of press as we have a partnership with No Limit PR — American’s premier franchise PR agency!
Who We’re Looking For
We have Owners from just about every type of professional background imaginable — specific industry experience isn’t important. Owners must:
- Be community-oriented
- Want to make a difference in the lives of people and their dogs
- Have the motivation to take this fast-growing brand to the next level
- We are seeking owners focused scaling and overseeing their business
Regardless of experience, we’ve found these traits to be the ones that most commonly lead to success in our model:
- A background in sales or teaching
- Experience managing a business
- An understanding of the importance of customer service
Being passionate about dogs is a plus of course, but we actually prefer candidates with no dog training experience.
Get Started Now
Low investment, huge profits, working with dogs, giving back to the community — these are all part of the recipe for huge growth in a franchise, and that’s what we’re currently experiencing!
Don’t let the franchise for your territory get awarded to someone else! Get started today and see if you’ve got what it takes to build a dog training empire.
(*Refer to 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19 - Tables 1 & 2 & 3)
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Dog Training Elite available today for you to review.
Dog Training Elite is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming,
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.