Dog Wash America® Franchise Information
From the very beginning, Dog Wash America®
tapped into a growing market of mixed breed, multiple-dog households by offering affordable, convenient, quality bathing and grooming. It set itself apart from other grooming shops by offering "no appointment needed for a bath only."
Dog Wash America®
later became a full-service facility by offering other pet-related services provided by outside sources such as haircuts, anesthesia-free teeth cleaning and dog training. These added services have proven to be a great way to increase revenue. There is minimal effort for the owner other than to schedule appointments. Great Franchise Opportunity with Dog Wash America®
With more than 390,000 franchises in the U.S., generating $1 trillion in sales annually, the tremendous popularity of franchises makes sense.
As a franchise owner, you'll get the best of both worlds. You'll have the opportunity to be your own boss, yet you may be able to avoid costly mistakes because you won't be going it totally alone. Our exceptional, tried-and-true business system may reduce your risk. The Dog Wash America® Franchise Advantage
We will help you every step of the way! You will be trained in every aspect of your business, including administration, operations, sales and marketing, customer service, recruiting and retaining employees. You will be given a list of preferred vendors and a complete list of what you will need before opening your door. You will learn how to properly bathe and finish dogs, apply CPR, administer first aid, and understand dog body language. You will be part of a comprehensive training program, working on the job at our Sierra Madre, California training center.
Dog Wash America® is looking for individuals with:
You will learn the following grooming skills:
- A passion for working with animals
- A willingness to learn more about animals and the pet industry through continuing education, seminars and conferences
- Sound judgment, maturity, creativity and compassion
- High personal work ethics
- Good managerial, organizational and leadership skills
- Good physical health
- Experience working with animals; however, this is not a requirement
Join the DWA team
- The Dog Wash America® bathing process
- What skin conditions require special shampoos or conditioners
- How to clip nails
- How to handle all dogs humanely and safely
- How to demat and remove undercoat
- How to use grooming shears and clippers for that "finished" look
Don't pass up your opportunity to be part of a rewarding career in pet grooming. Dog Wash America®
is looking for dog-loving entrepreneurs to join their family of quality grooming shops.