Engrave-A-Crete Business Opportunity Information:The Engrave-A-Crete® Conversion System...
It's an amazing transformation for existing concrete!
It\'s easy & no prior experience is needed. For existing concrete of any age, it is an impressive conversion to look like glossy polished marble, tile, antique bricks, flagstone, butterflies or hundreds of other patterns. The conversion changes the color of the concrete, then the pattern is actually engraved (scored, cut, sawed) into the existing hard concrete with specially designed tools doing the hard work. Engrave-A-Crete is not a topping or overlay and not stamped patterned concrete. The Engrave-A-Crete Conversion System is for old or new concrete. In a few simple steps, you can make dazzling interior floors or exterior concrete, commercial or residential. You\'ll get remarkable results from the start!Important things you should know about decorative concrete engraving: The Process Is Much Easier Than You May Think
No Experience Necessary
- Nearly anyone can do this – our customers are from all walks of life: men and women of varying ages, strengths and skills.
- Yes, it is work, but it is not heavy work.
- The tools do the hard work for you.
- Existing concrete is easily transformed to beautiful brick, tile or stone patterns.
- Engrave logos, graphics, literally any pattern.
- No mixing, forming or pouring concrete.
- Used on interior or exterior applications.
Engrave-A-Crete Is Not A Franchise!
- You do not need concrete experience.
- You do not need construction experience.
- You do not need to be artistic.
- Our tools provide the guidance.
- We\'ll teach you what you need to know.
- No franchise fees or royalties.
- No territory restrictions limiting your growth.
- Low overhead – no storefront or inventory needed.
- Training with on-going support helps you succeed.
Have you seen any plain gray concrete recently?
- Limited manpower required.
- Inexpensive materials.
- Few weather delays---all seasons.
- Easy to start you own business WITH A SMALL INVESTMENT.
There are millions of square feet of potential in driveways, patios, pool decks, floors, even parking lots. Plain gray existing concrete is everywhere. A decorative concrete engraving business has huge potential and little competition.
Seriously profitable and amazingly easy system transforms existing concrete from plain gray to WOW! It\'s easy & no prior experience is needed. For existing concrete of any age, it is an impressive conversion to look like polished marble, tile, antique bricks, flagstone, butterflies or hundreds of other patterns. Simply change the color (you don\'t have to pour it) then engrave (cut) the design with the patented machine. You\'ll get remarkable results from the start!
The design is "IN" not "ON" the concrete. Start a profitable niche business with the right tools, techniques and training. Create concrete art without being an artist. You can also engrave company logos, intricate designs, art work, lettering and a multitude of other graphic patterns and designs of any size or shape.
The Engrave-A-Crete System has many benefits and advantages for you. Concrete engraving equipment cuts nearly dust free; will create perfectly straight cuts and exact circular patterns at a consistent depth. You have few weather delays; the process can be stopped at any point and restarted days or weeks later. Go golfing or fishing in the middle of a job if you like. With low material costs, you can produce serious profits on each job. It only takes one to two people to do the engraving process. Fewer workers on the job equal more profits for you.Our Machines Provide the Guidance – We\'ll Provide the Training!
Are you thinking that a decorative concrete engraving business sounds interesting but concerned because you have no concrete experience? You are not alone - did you know that 92% of our customers have no prior concrete experience? From contractors to CPAs, teachers, bartenders, truckers, doctors, firefighters, even airline pilots, we instruct people from all walks of life.
We provide you with the tools, knowledge, training and technical support you
need to professionally stain & engrave existing concrete:
- Interior Floors
- Pool Decks
- ANYWHERE there is existing concrete
Learn the "Art of the Systems" in just three days at an Engrave-A-Crete Discovery and Training Seminar. You\'ll get hands-on training with each tool and learn simple techniques for laying out and cutting patterns, surface preparation, unique and intricate multicolored patterns, and tips on how to grow your business quickly.Please complete the email form below for more business opportunity information.