With more than 175 locations throughout the US, we are dedicated to the continued success of our franchisees. They can count with continual support from our management staff. Extensive training is provided to enhance the owner's ability to maximize the income potential. We have developed a strong relationship with major insurance companies, giving us an edge above the competition.
What Does an Estrella Insurance Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Estrella Insurance, you'll need to have at least $20,000 in liquid capital. Estrella Insurance charges a franchise fee of $25,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
We Are a Property & Casualty Insurance Agency
For over 40 years we have provided our customers with exceptional service and a professional atmosphere. With more than 175 locations in Florida, California, Arizona, Texas, and Colorado, we are dedicated to the continued success of our franchisees. Franchise owners are assisted with every step prior to opening, as well as with continual support from our management staff.
Extensive training is provided periodically to enhance the owner's ability to maximize the income potential. We have developed a strong relationship with many major insurance companies, giving us an edge above the competition, allowing our owners to provide quality to our clients. In addition, we provide superior Marketing and Advertising in both Spanish and English languages, including all media such as TV, radio, outdoor, and most importantly, the internet, even though our most successful campaign are referrals from satisfied customers.
Providing quality insurance for:
- Life & Health
If you have the desire and determination, we have the formula for your success!
- Marketing & Advertising - As an Estrella franchisee, you receive support from our marketing and advertising system, which creates real and perceived images in the minds of customers. You will have trademark brand-name recognition and co-op advertising
- Onboarding & Support - Once you join the Estrella family, we will get you started with an operations manual. The franchise will have the expertise of successful franchisees and franchisor to help them succeed. You are not in this business alone! We provide an 8-week training as well as ongoing support and management evaluations
- Brand Strength - The brand name usually has an advantage over an unaffiliated business. Consumers believe that when they shop at a brand name store they are buying higher quality products. Branding makes it easier to compare with the well-established, independent operators, and also against other franchised chains.
- Proven Business Model - With over 35 years of experience, we have come up with a successful business model. The proven system allows franchisees to follow a successful plan with a high success rate. The franchisee can also enjoy cost savings as a result of buying power of the franchise.
- Financing Available - One of the major challenges any potential franchise will face is financing. With startup cost starting at $20,000, we help you secure financing so that the startup cost will not be a problem.
- Multi-Unit Opportunities - We love multi-unit franchisees! If you are interested in franchising multiple locations, we are open to that and will help you every step of the way by providing you the necessary support to ensure your success.
- Area Development Opportunities - At times we get those franchisees that want to be extra aggressive and would like to franchise an entire area. We have multiple area development opportunities for those who think they would like to own an entire territory.
- Over 100 Insurance Carriers - We represent over 100 insurance carriers. This gives us the ability to insure more people, regardless of what their personal situation may be. All this while keeping premiums low.
The Insurance Industry
- Be a part of the multi-billion dollar industry
- 79% of adults purchase auto insurance
- Auto insurance is mandatory in most states
- Every driver is a potential customer
To learn if franchising with Estrella Insurance is right for you, request more information today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Estrella Insurance available today for you to review.
Estrella Insurance has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Estrella Insurance has been recognized as a top franchisor. We have been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine Top 500 from 2013 – 2020 and ranked #1 in the category of Insurance in 2014, 2015 and 2017. We have received multiple awards for franchisee satisfaction, top 20 agency partnerships, among many others.
Estrella Insurance is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New York, South Carolina, Texas
Interested parties should have at least $20,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Let's Get Started
We have more information on Estrella Insurance available today for you to review. Is Estrella Insurance for you?
The Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Estrella Insurance Franchise Right Now
Estrella Insurance Positions its Franchisees for Multi-Unit Success
The 5 Most Frequently Asked Questions by Prospective Estrella Insurance Franchisees
Estrella Insurance Expands in Houston, Plans to Add 50 New Offices Over the Next Five Years Across Texas
5 Reasons Estrella Continues its Franchise Growth