Fibrenew is the world's largest franchise in leather, plastic & vinyl Restoration. With 300+ Franchise Partners in 6 countries, 35+ years of history, and plenty of room for expansion, now is the time to look at the Fibrenew opportunity.
What Does a Fibrenew Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Fibrenew, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $30,000 and a minimum net worth of $100,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $89,000 - $109,000. Fibrenew charges a franchise fee of $47,000. They also offer a discount for veterans ($4,700 Veterans Discount). *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Net Worth mean?
What does Franchise Fee mean?
|Total Investment:||$89,000 - $109,000
What does Total Investment mean?
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||$4,700 Veterans Discount
Build the Life You Want with a Fibrenew Franchise
Investing in a Fibrenew franchise opens the door to financial independence and increased work-life balance.
As pioneers of leather, plastic, and vinyl restoration for over 30 years, we provide an essential service that is always needed regardless of economic ups & downs - making our business model a safe option for long-term investments.
Our low-overhead, mobile-based operation gives our 300+ active franchisees the freedom they’ve wanted while providing unlimited profit potential.
What Fibrenew Does:
Every day, items we use and enjoy in our lives become damaged, whether through normal wear & tear or unfortunate accidents. Fibrenew franchisees are the heroes of modern-day restoration - expertly reviving leather, plastic, and vinyl that have been ripped, faded, stained, cracked, or scratched!
We're called upon to help everyone from homeowners to automotive dealers to restaurants and medical clinics. Our services offer consumers and businesses an alternative to replacement - which they always appreciate for cost savings and environmental reasons.
We Have Very Satisfied Franchise Owners:
Franchise Business Review conducted a satisfaction survey with Fibrenew franchisees in October 2022. 85% of franchises responded with results that showed satisfaction levels of:
The Fibrenew Business Model:
- We Are Niche & Nimble - Our efficient, mobile-based service is very well-positioned in today’s economy. As consumers and businesses look to save money wherever possible, Fibrenew delivers by providing an alternative to replacement.
- We Are An Essential Business - We see continued demand and steady growth in all the markets we service, including automotive, residential, commercial, medical, marine, and aviation. Our services are needed almost everywhere.
- We Are Future-Proof - Our processes, products, and services are so staggeringly unique that they cannot be outsourced or replaced by robots. The art and science behind our service and processes cannot be met with off-the-shelf products.
- We Thrive in Any Economy - With so many revenue streams across so many markets, along with a high demand for our services, we have grown and thrived through every rise and fall of the economy since we started franchising in 1987.
- We Are Deeply Diversified - Every day, Fibrenew franchisees provide restoration services across multiple verticals. No matter the state of any particular market, the economy, the weather, the stock market, or society, our services are needed.
- We Save Time, Money, and Mother Earth - Fibrenew offers consumers and businesses a green alternative to replacement. Our restoration services prevent thousands of items from ending up in landfills and save consumers time and money in the process.
- We Are All About Freedom & Control - No more missed soccer games, school recitals, and family dinners. As a Fibrenew Franchise Owner, you’ll control your schedule and earning potential. There’s no big brother and no red tape.
Who Is An Ideal Franchise Owner with Fibrenew?
If you enjoy working with your hands, can distinguish color adequately, and have an entrepreneurial spirit, you’re halfway there. We’ll provide the training, support, and business systems to make your own.
The Fibrenew System:
- Robust Initial Training - Fibrenew’s comprehensive initial training program consists of three phases – each designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge, and confidence you need to succeed with your new business.
- On-Demand Field Support - With Fibrenew, you are in business for yourself, but never by yourself. Our highly experienced support staff will be here to help you with all aspects of the business. By phone, live video chat, text, email, or our support app.
- Annual Seminars - We offer continued training and learning opportunities on a regular basis. You’ll keep your skills sharp and learn new tips, tricks, and procedures through our interactive and fun sessions.
- Weekly Workshops - Every Wednesday morning, we hold a company-wide Zoom workshop where we provide technical training sessions, discuss business-building, share ideas, and generally talk shop as a group.
- Best-In-Class Products - We research and develop our proprietary products. Each one is specific to the various leather, plastic, and vinyl materials we restore daily. Simply put; they’re the best in the business.
- Multi-Channel Sales and Marketing - We work to drive customers your way on social via Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, and online with Google Ads. You’ll also work with the many alliances we have with warranty companies, retailers and manufacturers.
- Industry Partners - We work with many 3rd party vendors and suppliers, from marketing to technology. You’ll have access to a network of like-minded cohorts who all help contribute to the success of Fibrenew Franchisees.
- Cutting-Edge Technology - From custom-built in-house apps to integration with our partners at Google, Apple, Jobber, and Intuit, our technology tools are second to none in the mobile service franchising industry.
The Process & Criteria For Becoming a Fibrenew Franchise Owner:
There is no ‘exact profile’ of an ideal Fibrenew Franchise Partner. We come from all walks of life, career experiences, and interests. The common thread among us all is integrity, empathy, and the value of hard work.
Who We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for entrepreneurs with drive and passion hungry to build a business for themselves. With Fibrenew, the more you apply yourself and follow our system, the greater the potential for success.
From Sole Owner Operators to Husband and Wife Teams to Empire Builders
We have many franchisees who want the simplicity of no employees and little overhead, we have many husband and wife teams who divide and conquer, and we have some who have built Fibre-dynasties.
- Let’s Be Honest: We’re Not for Everyone - Like skydiving and knitting, we’re not for everyone, and that’s ok! For those who possess the right skills, have the means to invest in a new business, and are at the right phase of life, Fibrenew can be a great fit.
- Freedom Within Framework - We have built a solid franchise system that has helped many entrepreneurs realize success on their own terms. Fibrenew provides the framework, and our franchisees have the freedom to make it their own.
- Calling All Veterans - We have several retired military personnel as active Fibrenew Franchise Partners. Ask us about our Veteran Discount program – thank you very much for your service.
Fibrenew’s 5-Step Discovery Process
If there is a territory available in your chosen area, we’ll follow a streamlined, white-glove process that is clear, concise, and designed to help you discover Fibrenew on your terms:
- Intro / Questions Call
- Screen Share Discussion
- Validation: Call and discuss opportunities with current franchise partners
- Ride Along: Spend a day with a current franchise partner
- Discuss Next Steps
Request more information now!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Fibrenew available today for you to review.
Fibrenew is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $30,000 in liquid capital to invest.