Fit for Her Gym Franchise Information:
There is one major difference between Fit For Her and other similar fitness franchises. It is the quality of our equipment. We offer real weight lifting equipment that is easy to operate and easy on the body. No hydraulics cylinders. Fit For Her offers a full range of cardio, strength and free weights.
All equipment is designed and built especially for Fit For Her by Pioneer Strength Equipment. Pioneer Strength Equipment is FIT For Her\'s parent company so you buy direct from the manufacturer, not a third party. Our equipment is designed with the woman in mind. We know women want real conditioning equipment that meets their individual workout styles. You will find great equipment plus aerobics, workout room, tanning, massage chairs, sauna and clean modern dressing rooms. Why Buy A Franchise?
Thank you for taking the time to look at our Fit For Her 24/7 Exercise Facility For Women. We offer a dynamic opportunity in a fast growing business with significant potential. Now is a great time to take advantage of the growth in the fitness industry, especially in the women's fitness and weight loss segment, which is the fastest growing segment of the fitness industry.
The number of health clubs and gyms in the U.S. has increased consistently over the past five years, up 39% from 13,097 businesses in 1997. This news follows the announcement that consumer demand for health clubs remained strong in 2001, growing by approximately 3% to 33.8 million U.S. members as of January of this year. Clearly, Americans are still using their disposable income to attain their fitness and weight goals - despite a rocky economy. Facts About Franchising:
Fit For Her Support:
- 90% of franchise businesses are still operating after 10 years, but 82% of independent businesses fail.
- Franchises contribute 40% of all sales in the United States, while representing only 8% of all businesses.
- In 2001, franchise industry revenues were $12.2 billion.
Advantages of Fit for Her!
- We provide the most turnkey facility in the fitness industry. We literally provide everything except the walls. All included in the base price, nothing hidden.
- We offer a computer aided drafting service to help with the planning and modification of individual space requirements.
- We have supporting marketing material to help us advertise. We have pre-recorded TV and radio ads, as well as ready to print graphics for flyers and handout materials. We also will assist you in marketing ideas and advertising design if a unique requirement is needed.
- We guide you through the entire process, from site location to grand opening and beyond.
- Area development program available makes multiple locations a great value.
- Equipment is first and foremost. Genuine strength equipment that's as good if not better than any found in the mega health clubs.
- All the amenities of a health club yet in a quaint women's only environment (average size of a Fit for Her is 4,000 sq. ft.).
- 24/7, we provide an Access control system that allows members 24/7 access, but only requires 2 part-time staff to manage.
- Our experience are as equipment manufactures since '82.
- We have provided turn-key facilities for over 12 years.
- Our company knows the fitness industry from every level.
- We are not like, nor want to be like all the other guys that have jumped on the Curves band wagon. Recent statistics have shown that the express concepts are on a significant decline.
The express concepts have shown to be inexpensive to get started however:
- They don\'t offer a complete package.
- They fall short in fulfilling the members needs, so the members aren\'t getting results and long term profits dwindle.
- The value of FIT For Her is staggering, contact us to get a packet emailed to you and we\'ll prove it.