FoundValue eBay Consignment Business Opportunity
Get The Benefits Of Owning A Franchise Without The Cost
Achieve your business goals with FoundValue the leading network of eSpecialists who sell for others on eBay.
Named 1 of 26 hottest trends of 2006 by Entrepreneur Magazine, joining the FoundValue network provides advantages that are usually only realized through the purchase of expensive franchises. FoundValue provides benefits such as national PR and marketing, pre-built business infrastructure, ongoing training and support.
eSpecialists provide the following services:
Huge Untapped $20 Billion Market, $5 Billion Revenue Opportunity
- Pick up items from clients
- Photograph, create and manage eBay® auctions
- Pack & ship the items
- There are 100 buyers to every 1 seller on eBay®. Why? Because most people dont have the inclination or expertise to sell for themselves.
- $20 billion in idle merchandise sits in homes, garages, and business stock rooms waiting to be sold on eBay®.
- eSpecialists earn an average 25% sales commission thats $5B in revenue opportunity.
FoundValue eSpecialists enjoy all the rewards of their own business without the hassles of developing an infrastructure, hiring employees or paying rent for retail storefronts.
Proprietary Software Solution
FoundValue provides a user-friendly, web-based one-stop solution that coordinates all eBay®
Marketing & Public Relations
- eBay® listing
- Customer management
- Money collection
- Inventory tracking
- Shipping solutions
- Payment distribution
FoundValue is building a strong brand name that will resonate in today's crowded marketplace via local and national press as well as extensive online and print client advertising campaigns. We provide our eSpecialists sales and marketing materials as well as co-op marketing and PR opportunities.
Training & Support
FoundValue provides comprehensive and on-going business and eBay®
training. Our dedicated support staff provides excellent and timely assistance.
FoundValue Income Opportunities
1. Sales commissions on items you sell.
2. Material/ handling fees on items you ship.
Start-up costs as low as $39.95.