We are the largest privately held insurance distribution company in the U.S. Our reputation is built on helping high-risk drivers get back on the road. When you invest in a Freeway Insurance franchise, we’ll take every measure necessary to help you grow by sharing our business practices with you. We’re with you every step of the way.
What Does a Freeway Insurance Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Freeway Insurance, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $61,000 - $113,060. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Huntington Beach, CA
Join the #1 Team in the Insurance Franchise Industry
When you join the Freeway Insurance family as a franchise owner, you become part of an established brand that is driving the insurance industry forward offering great rates, a wide variety of coverage options, and optimal customer service.
Founded in 1987, Freeway Insurance provides customers with high-quality insurance solutions and value-added products. Today, we are one of the largest, privately hosted insurance distribution companies in the multi-billion-dollar U.S. insurance market. Freeway Insurance has a dedicated team of more than 2,000 English- and Spanish-speaking agents at more than 500 Freeway office locations nationwide. In 2008, we became part of Confie, the largest, privately held insurance distributor in the United States.
Our robust size and decades of experience perfectly position us to support your new franchise location. Backed by Confie, we have the flexibility to offer a variety of insurance policies to our customers — from the most basic to premium coverage — along with the resources needed to fully support our franchise owners.
The Industry By The Numbers
- $1.3 Trillion in written premiums in the U.S. between 2009-2019
- $699 Billion - Value of the U.S. property and casualty insurance industry
- 6 Million Car accidents every year
Why Freeway Insurance?
As one of the largest privately held insurance distribution companies in the multi-billion-dollar U.S. auto insurance franchise industry backed by the Confie family of brands, Freeway Insurance is doing big business in a niche market.
Our reputation is built on helping high-risk drivers get back on the road. Through a seamless integration of innovation and technology, we deliver an exceptional service experience focused on customer needs.
When you invest in a Freeway Insurance distribution franchise, we’ll take every measure necessary to help you grow. We will share our established business practices with you.
The advantages of investing in a Freeway franchise include:
- An established business model
- Access to a wide range of national and regional carriers
- A broad selection of insurance and ancillary products
- Strong national brand and advertising support
- Comprehensive and top-tier training
Training & Support
We’re with you every step of the way! Build a Robust, Trustworthy Insurance Franchise with Confidence!
With more than 35 years in the insurance industry, Freeway Insurance has combined a passion for optimal customer service with a keen understanding of the insurance industry to create a franchise program that’s comprehensive and time-tested. Our professionals constantly research, grow, and diversify our insurance offerings to keep up with the ever-evolving insurance market.
We deliver everything we know about building and operating an insurance business and share it with our franchise owners. Freeway Insurance is a recognized, trusted brand with the resources to help our franchise owners grow with us.
- Initial and Ongoing Training - To ensure your complete and confident understanding of the Freeway Insurance business, including specialized attention to diverse customer applicants, marketing, operations, finances, and more.
- Extensive Marketing Support - From our in-house marketing team, including guidance on local marketing campaigns, website presence, and app utilization. Plus, hands-on, lead generation support for your local protected territory.
- Confidential Operations Manual - Detailing important operational procedures, product and service offerings, networking, customer service, and other business processes.
- Access to Top-Line Technological Tools - Which have been vetted and approved by our team.
- Selection of a Retail Site - Guiding its Build Out and Set Up. Also includes any necessary equipment, construction, design, and signage.
Freeway Insurance is looking for enthusiastic entrepreneurs with a passion for exceeding customer expectations and are looking to grow their professional career by investing in a franchise.
You will join our current retail footprint; today we have more than 500 retail stores in 23 states. If you find the Freeway Insurance brand compelling and are looking for a flexible, well-supported business in the rewarding and dynamic auto insurance industry, contact us today. Isn’t it time you take your career to new heights and expand your professional portfolio?
Freeway Insurance has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Ranked #1 Personal Lines Agency for Six Consecutive Years by Insurance Journal
Freeway Insurance is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming,
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.