GolfTEC Franchise Information:
Welcome to GolfTEC, America's #1 Golf Lesson and the best franchise opportunity for golf instruction in the world. We are the dominant brand of golf instruction and the fastest growing as we consolidate a fragmented industry. Our patented golf lessons offer a distinct competitive advantage in the market. We have over 80 Improvement Centers open in the U.S. and we are scheduled to open another 60 locations in 2007!
GolfTEC's future growth initiative is to accelerate development in attractive new markets. We believe that a franchising opportunity will secure the company's position as the market leader in golf instruction and provide an optimum balance between franchise and corporate owned stores.
GolfTEC is vested in their franchisees' success and will support and provide instruction on all aspects of running a GolfTEC business. The GolfTEC team will pass along their knowledge and expertise of their proven business plan.
The T-E-C in GolfTEC comes from what we believe are the three keys to playing your best golf: Technique, Equipment and Conditioning.
Traditional golf lessons have been given by instructors using only their eyes or video cameras to see faults in the student's swing. This instruction has always been based on just the teacher's opinion or theory about the golf swing.
At GolfTEC, all instruction is fact-based. We use digital video, motion analysis, and impact analysis computers to offer the best, most comprehensive, golf lesson available. By focusing on the student's body motion, GolfTEC builds a consistent golf swing that is more efficient, easier to repeat, and ingrained in the student's muscle memory. We focus on the cause of a poor shot and not the effect. Our instructors know the results of a swing; we want our students focused on the cause.
GolfTEC has developed a "network" which integrates all GolfTEC Learning Center computer systems including GolfTEC Teaching Bays, Point-of-Sale systems, Client Database, On-line schedule, and all GolfTEC office computers. This network, known as CaddyMaster, serves as a vital accounting and marketing tool for GolfTEC and can be accessed through any Internet connection. Features:
What specifically do I receive when I invest in a GolfTEC franchise?
- On-line scheduling - Schedule books are maintained on-line for all pros and stores. This enables us to operate a National Call Center and allow our students to book their lessons on our web site.
- Sales reporting Measure your sales versus budget. Reports length can be daily, monthly, or yearly.
- Client Relations Management (CRM) - This tool allows our instructors to provide excellent customer service and contact with their client database.
- Instructor/Store performance tracking We can measure the results of an instructor/store to identify weaknesses and take advantages of strengths.
- Predictor of future business A report that looks into the future of our business to make an assumption of future sales.
- Client database Anyone that has ever taken a lesson at GolfTEC is in our database. This includes contact information, account information, and individual goals and problem areas.
- Customer surveys We conduct electronic surveys to our clients to learn valuable information about our business.
- Advertising and promotion effectiveness We can track how many leads and dollars we generated from an advertising medium and which are the most effective.
- Client activity reports Reports that help our instructors manage and contact their database of students.
- Retention rates Identifies what percentage our Teaching Bays and Teaching Pros are utilized.
- Leads Database Separate to our client database, the leads database is composed of potential clients we meet at events or take a demo at a store.
- HQ Communication Communicate quickly and effectively with our corporate staff to answer questions and resolve problems.
- And many more integral business management functions
GolfTECs business plan has been developed based on the experience of opening may successful stores in different markets from coast to coast. You will receive a complete Store Operations Manuel and Store Opening Manual which cover aspect of the business from advertising to marketing to installation and service. We will also assign an operations consultant to your territory, so you will be provided with daily support for your business.
Do I have a protected Territory?
- Site selection assistance and demographic parameters.
- GolfTEC quantity and preferred customer discounts.
- GolfTEC advertising and marketing material design.
- Initial franchise training program, including GolfTEC classes for two people.
- GolfTEC University (GTU) Training and certification training for up to three golf professionals.
- License agreement for SEVA software and TOUR Professional Database.
- Accounting and POS Software available through an approved third-party vendor. SEVA System, Caddymaster and online scheduling are included. Annual licensing fee applies.
- Ongoing support to help ensure success.
Yes. Each territory is defined by a specific region outlined in your development agreement. Typically a GolfTEC territory is defined by a MSA. (Metropolitan Statistical Area) How much start up working capital is needed?
$143,275 to $419,675 (including the Franchise Fee) is needed in additional capital for inventory, advertising, signage, furniture, etc. These costs are dependent upon your store size and other territory variables. Who Buys GolfTEC Services?
GolfTEC's best customers have a household income greater than $75,000 and high levels of discretionary income. 85% of clients are male and the average client is 30 - 54 years of age. Why GolfTEC?
For the franchisee, a GolfTEC franchise can be a vehicle for gaining personal wealth and independence. There are many reasons why franchising is the best type of operation for the majority of business owners. Most franchises revolve around the increased probability that the business will succeed and provide profits to the owner in a shorter time frame than an independent business. A GolfTEC franchise allows you to address your personal goals both financially and personally, with the support of our experienced team.
With 12 years of experience running golf improvement centers, we have learned many things. Join us, take advantage of our experience in the golf industry, and bring GolfTEC to your community!