Join America's #1 Golf Lesson and the best franchise opportunity for golf instruction in the world!
What Does a Golf Tec Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Golf Tec, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $143,000- $420,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (Negotiable). *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
|Liquid Capital:||$143,000 - $420,000
What does Liquid Capital mean?
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
GolfTEC Franchise Information:
Welcome to GolfTEC, America's #1 Golf Lesson and the best franchise opportunity for golf instruction in the world. We are the dominant brand of golf instruction and the fastest growing as we consolidate a fragmented industry. Our patented golf lessons offer a distinct competitive advantage in the market. We have over 80 Improvement Centers open in the U.S. and we are scheduled to open another 60 locations in 2007!
GolfTEC's future growth initiative is to accelerate development in attractive new markets. We believe that a franchising opportunity will secure the company's position as the market leader in golf instruction and provide an optimum balance between franchise and corporate owned stores.
GolfTEC is vested in their franchisees' success and will support and provide instruction on all aspects of running a GolfTEC business. The GolfTEC team will pass along their knowledge and expertise of their proven business plan.
The T-E-C in GolfTEC comes from what we believe are the three keys to playing your best golf: Technique, Equipment and Conditioning.
Traditional golf lessons have been given by instructors using only their eyes or video cameras to see faults in the student's swing. This instruction has always been based on just the teacher's opinion or theory about the golf swing.
At GolfTEC, all instruction is fact-based. We use digital video, motion analysis, and impact analysis computers to offer the best, most comprehensive, golf lesson available. By focusing on the student's body motion, GolfTEC builds a consistent golf swing that is more efficient, easier to repeat, and ingrained in the student's muscle memory. We focus on the cause of a poor shot and not the effect. Our instructors know the results of a swing; we want our students focused on the cause.
GolfTEC has developed a "network" which integrates all GolfTEC Learning Center computer systems including GolfTEC Teaching Bays, Point-of-Sale systems, Client Database, On-line schedule, and all GolfTEC office computers. This network, known as CaddyMaster, serves as a vital accounting and marketing tool for GolfTEC and can be accessed through any Internet connection.
- On-line scheduling - Schedule books are maintained on-line for all pros and stores. This enables us to operate a National Call Center and allow our students to book their lessons on our web site.
- Sales reporting Measure your sales versus budget. Reports length can be daily, monthly, or yearly.
- Client Relations Management (CRM) - This tool allows our instructors to provide excellent customer service and contact with their client database.
- Instructor/Store performance tracking We can measure the results of an instructor/store to identify weaknesses and take advantages of strengths.
- Predictor of future business A report that looks into the future of our business to make an assumption of future sales.
- Client database Anyone that has ever taken a lesson at GolfTEC is in our database. This includes contact information, account information, and individual goals and problem areas.
- Customer surveys We conduct electronic surveys to our clients to learn valuable information about our business.
- Advertising and promotion effectiveness We can track how many leads and dollars we generated from an advertising medium and which are the most effective.
- Client activity reports Reports that help our instructors manage and contact their database of students.
- Retention rates Identifies what percentage our Teaching Bays and Teaching Pros are utilized.
- Leads Database Separate to our client database, the leads database is composed of potential clients we meet at events or take a demo at a store.
- HQ Communication Communicate quickly and effectively with our corporate staff to answer questions and resolve problems.
- And many more integral business management functions
What specifically do I receive when I invest in a GolfTEC franchise?
GolfTECs business plan has been developed based on the experience of opening may successful stores in different markets from coast to coast. You will receive a complete Store Operations Manuel and Store Opening Manual which cover aspect of the business from advertising to marketing to installation and service. We will also assign an operations consultant to your territory, so you will be provided with daily support for your business.
- Site selection assistance and demographic parameters.
- GolfTEC quantity and preferred customer discounts.
- GolfTEC advertising and marketing material design.
- Initial franchise training program, including GolfTEC classes for two people.
- GolfTEC University (GTU) Training and certification training for up to three golf professionals.
- License agreement for SEVA software and TOUR Professional Database.
- Accounting and POS Software available through an approved third-party vendor. SEVA System, Caddymaster and online scheduling are included. Annual licensing fee applies.
- Ongoing support to help ensure success.
Yes. Each territory is defined by a specific region outlined in your development agreement. Typically a GolfTEC territory is defined by a MSA. (Metropolitan Statistical Area)
How much start up working capital is needed?
$143,275 to $419,675 (including the Franchise Fee) is needed in additional capital for inventory, advertising, signage, furniture, etc. These costs are dependent upon your store size and other territory variables.
Who Buys GolfTEC Services?
GolfTEC's best customers have a household income greater than $75,000 and high levels of discretionary income. 85% of clients are male and the average client is 30 - 54 years of age.
For the franchisee, a GolfTEC franchise can be a vehicle for gaining personal wealth and independence. There are many reasons why franchising is the best type of operation for the majority of business owners. Most franchises revolve around the increased probability that the business will succeed and provide profits to the owner in a shorter time frame than an independent business. A GolfTEC franchise allows you to address your personal goals both financially and personally, with the support of our experienced team.
With 12 years of experience running golf improvement centers, we have learned many things. Join us, take advantage of our experience in the golf industry, and bring GolfTEC to your community!
Golf Tec is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Arkansas, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Maryland, Mississippi, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Utah, West Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $143,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Here are some other suggestions in the same category that you selected
Discover How Easy Starting a Business Can Be. Starting your business includes the fully stocked booth, strategic store placement, marketing campaigns and product replenishment for the life of the booths contract. Inquire…
50k Minimum Cash Required
Today's busy lifestyles demand the services PostalAnnex+ offers. Capitalize on this demand and open your own business!! After retiring from the printing business PostalAnnex+ founder Jack Lentz began working out of his…
70k Minimum Cash Required
Build a Better Community with a Turnkey Opportunity. Join the largest network of hemp extract retail owners worldwide and enjoy the perks of owning your own successful business while making a difference through partnerships,…
75k Minimum Cash Required
Join the family and hit the ground running and generate revenue immediately with our turnkey solutions. We take care of products, placement and re-stocking for your one-time investment. Inquire today to learn more and get…
50k Minimum Cash Required
For the last 24 years, HealthyYOU Vending has offered franchise-level support with NO royalties or other ongoing fees. New business owners can start part time and keep their job & benefits. Completely flexible schedule with…
60k Minimum Cash Required
Ready to join the future of online shopping? Our E-Commerce Future Partner Program is your ticket in! Experience hands-off Amazon stores that effortlessly generate passive returns every month, taking advantage of Amazon’s…
30k Minimum Cash Required
Did you know you could partner with a company to build out your entire e-commerce store, from product research to inventory acquisition to marketing? Yep! You can easily make 6-7 figures in passive income when we build your…
30k Minimum Cash Required
•Top 100 Pizza Companies in the U.S. Pizza Today •Top 400 U.S. Franchise Systems Franchise Times •Top 500 U.S. Restaurants Nation’s Restaurant News. Make the wise choice and learn more about this piping HOT pizza…
100k Minimum Cash Required
Unlock Effortless Earnings: Your All-In-One Automated Bartender - We Secure, Operate, and Sustain Your Success. With 5 Years of Tech Support and Comprehensive Licensing and Site Management, We Pave the Way for a Flawless…
50k Minimum Cash Required
For over 15 years Brightway has supported entrepreneurs in opening their own independent insurance agencies. In fact, we originated the insurance franchise model and are one of the fastest-growing franchises in America.…
30k Minimum Cash Required
My Business Venture gives you the ability to start an online business from your home. We provide you access up to 1 million products & you chose up to 2,000 you want to feature on your website! MBV’s 10% Price Guarantee on…
3,995 Minimum Cash Required
Founded in 2011, That 1 Painter is a professional painting services company providing 18 different services. We uphold unmatched standards of workmanship that are certain to deliver the most excellent quality… and generate…