Graze Craze Charcuterie Boards and Boxes believes in offering healthier food options for take-out, delivery or catering - all with eco-friendly packaging. Beautifully displayed meats and cheeses are sourced from all over the country. Fruits and veggies are delivered daily, and breads & jams are made fresh. Graze Craze does not run like a traditional restaurant since there is no cooking required. Only 3 to 5 employees and a small space are needed.
What Does a Graze Craze Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Graze Craze, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $100,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $100,000 - $150,000. Graze Craze charges a franchise fee of $49,500. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (VetFran Program Available). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||VetFran Program Available
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||West Palm Beach, Florida
Join the Graze Craze
If you’ve considered investing in a food franchise, our grazing board business could be right for you. Charcuterie boards have proven to be a food trend with staying power. They’re popular from board meetings to birthday parties and can be enjoyed by large groups as well as small gatherings or simply just for lunch. Graze Craze locations have already developed steady followings in each community they serve with house-made ingredients of the finest quality. Now, we’re looking to expand to new locations throughout the U.S.
Graze Craze is the brainchild of a U.S. Air Force veteran who, after years of work in the food industry, saw the demand for high-quality, convenient charcuterie boards. After testing out her concept and finding that it worked, she opened her first locations and right away started building a customer base.
While making charcuterie boards is a hobby for some, many consumers find the process time-consuming and intimidating. Graze Craze allows them to delight in boards that look just like the ones they favor online and taste even better. Customers love us first and foremost because of the quality of our products. They know that a Graze Craze charcuterie board is guaranteed to be fresh and delicious, built by those who focus on grazeology. They also value that they can take advantage of delivery options in each of the areas we serve. We’ve taken convenience to a new level!
Why Graze Craze
There are lots of perks associated with starting a grazing table business as opposed to a typical restaurant franchise.
- No cooking required - Our restaurants don't need stoves, ovens, or microwaves because there's no cooking required to make a winning charcuterie board. The absence of industrial kitchen equipment reduces the initial investment you'll need to make and greatly simplifies day-to-day operations.
- Charcuterie is blowing up on social media - Charcuterie has been around for hundreds of years although it has been called different names over time, such as cheese boards, cheese plates, etc. One of the reasons for the growing popularity of charcuterie boards is that they’re loved on social media. There are nearly a million results for “charcuterie” on Instagram, while Facebook has hundreds of dedicated groups.
- There’s something for everyone - Nowadays, many customers have special dietary requirements that make it difficult for them to partake in the processed food sold at most restaurants. Charcuterie boards are meant to offer variety, so people can sample only the foods that work for them. And with fresh fruits, berries, nuts, and veggies as staples, our trays have something everyone can enjoy – opening up the pool of potential customers in your area.
- There’s a smaller footprint - Our restaurant is all takeout, delivery and catering. This means the business can be run with just 3-5 employees and doesn’t require as large of a location as your typical restaurant would. Our system creates less headache and a lower initial investment for you.
What Makes Us Different?
A Growing Industry
Sales of charcuterie-style packaged snacks and meals reached $378 million in 2019, with increased growth predicted well into the future. Along with that, many grocery and charcuterie businesses have experienced substantial growth over the last few years, including Graze Craze. Experts predict that the popularity of charcuterie boards is just starting.
- Charcuterie boards are often eco-friendly and nutritious.
- They capitalize on snacking, which virtually everyone finds enjoyable.
- Different innovative flavors mean there’s something for everyone on a charcuterie board.
- They’re visually appealing and a great addition to special occasions and everyday activities
- $378M Industry
- $126.91B Food Delivery Industry by 2025
- 6.5% Growth 2018-2019
- $374K tags under #cheeseplate on Instagram
Graze Craze is the newest brand to join United Franchise Group (UFG). UFG is a franchising powerhouse that manages numerous growing brands such as Signarama and Venture X. With 35 years in the franchising industry, they’ve streamlined the process of opening new locations. They know how to bring newcomers into a business, show them the ropes, and set them on the right track towards growth.
One of the best reasons to choose a platter franchise like Graze Craze is that we’ve already established a highly effective model that’s proven to work. We have systems in place designed to simplify your job as a franchisee, and we’re always looking for new ways to streamline things even further.
Franchisees can look forward to valuable resources like a software system designed to keep you organized, research and development to ensure you’re offering the most in-demand assortments, and business coaching to answer your questions and keep you on the right track.
We’re committed to helping every franchisee grow their business.
Graze Craze Charcuterie Boards and Boxes offers franchise owners a fantastic ground floor opportunity with an innovative, fast-growing brand. We are looking for business minded individuals who can follow a proven system. You must have a minimum liquid cash investment of $50K and a net worth of $100K. Options include owner/operator, semi-absentee or absentee owner models with single or multi-unit franchise availability. Graze Craze's outstanding four-week training program will cover every step of this simple, easy-to-follow franchise system, including a proprietary catering system and 8 step marketing plan.
Request Information To Join The Graze Craze Today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Graze Craze available today for you to review.
Graze Craze is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.