In 2002, Green Tango was founded with one goal in mind: to put salads on the pedestal they deserve. Our approach is deceptively simple – start
with the freshest ingredients, provide nearly limitless choices, and chop and toss each
salad to order to create the ultimate salad experience. Green Tango serves fresh chopped salads that are quick, healthy, and customer-designed. Our salads are prepared to order from more than seventy quality ingredients, including five lettuces, twelve dressings, and a wide variety of fresh vegetables, grilled meats, and cheeses.
The Future Is Green!
Green Tango is part of the explosion of fast casual restaurants in the United States which combine the speed of service of fast food with quality that meets or exceeds that of many tableside restaurants. With sales projected to be more than 11 billion, fast casual has more than doubled its growth in the past five years. Fueling this growth is the public's desire to eat healthier, to have fresh, high-quality ingredients, to customize their experience and to fit it all into their increasingly-hectic world. Green Tango provides it all in a platform that is manageable for owners.
Training and Support
We provide the following support to our franchisees:
Why Choose Green Tango?
- Use of proprietary name, logo, menu and systems of operation
- Use of Green Tango operations manual & style guide Architectural plans and design specifications for building a Green Tango
- Assistance in site selection, what to look for and where to look Grand opening marketing and public relations tool kit to draw attention to your opening
- Training in operations, business management, and accounting Periodic reviews and site evaluations for you and your staff
- Ongoing brand and product development
- Access to online management tools to help you work faster and more efficiently
- System-wide pricing for products and services Online ordering system
- Direct Access to our management team - we are your support staff
Ready to Get Ahead?
- A ground-floor opportunity with a hot franchisor in a rapidly-expanding dining segment
- Maintain a high quality of life as an owner – No late nights
- Serve a product that makes people feel good about themselves, fits nicely with their on-the-go lifestyle and has them returning again and again
- Utilize operational tools and methods for opening and running your own restaurant
- Ideal for people with little or no restaurant experience
- Choice of outstanding markets for early franchisees
Green Tango is looking for enthusiastic people who can help us grow the brand. While previous restaurant experience is helpful, we are more interested in finding well-organized people with business or management experience that take pride in everything they do. Let's grow together.
It Takes You To Tango!