HIT Centers Sports Exercise and Training Franchises:
The Fusion of Sports and Science
HIT Centers is a new and unique fitness franchise opportunity offering sports performance enhancement and weight loss using several high intensity training programs. HIT stands for High Intensity Training.
The tried and true scientific principles of human physiology, neurology, kinesiology, and myology fill scientific journals and have been studied by countless researchers for many decades. Application of these principles to human performance has received limited attention and no comprehensive, consolidated and integrated strategy until now.
The first HIT Center was opened in 2000 by Dr. Terry Shepherd, a nationally known exercise physiologist. The HIT Centers apply pure scientific principals of human physiology to sports and fitness, offering our clients state-of-the-art training and exercise protocols designed to maximize the body's potential. Our centers provide a model delivery system for sports performance enhancement, fitness, sports vision training, and weight loss in a scientifically designed exercise environment. Endorsed by NFL and MLB players and agents, our fitness and sports enhancement programs are unmatched in the industry.
As a HIT Centers franchisee, you will offer the most comprehensive human performance and fitness programs available. Our franchises are the most scientifically sound and technologically superior facilities in the industry.
All HIT Centers provide the following high intensity training programs:Speed-Up - An athletic development/sports enhancement program for athletes of all ages and sports.Lighten-Up - A weight loss program for adults and children.HIT FIT - A high-level human performance/fitness program for general health and recreational athletes.Eyemetrix - A visual training program for all athletes.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, HIT Centers Inc. offers what no other company offers - combined programs in sports enhancement, fitness, weight loss, human performance, and visual training in a scientifically designed exercise environment.
Our clients are diverse and include:
- Professional Athletes
- College, High School, and Junior High Athletes - all sports
- Grade School Athletes - all sports including gymnasts, cheerleaders, and dancers
- Adults who desire increased stamina, flexibility, and performance improvement
- Adults seeking a scientifically sound weight loss and/or fitness program
Our comprehensive hands-on training program ensures that you and your staff understand the science behind our system and the methods of operation that help ensure your success. Initial franchise training is conducted over a three-week period. In addition, we provide up to five days of on-site training at your location during your Grand Opening period.
We are dedicated to the success of our franchisees and place a strong emphasis on initial and on-going support. Franchise benefits and support programs include:
Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.
- Comprehensive franchise training
- On-site support during your Grand Opening period
- Site selection assistance
- Design and layout assistance
- Comprehensive demographic research for your territory
- Access to and use of our proprietary database system
- Front desk operations package
- IT technical support
- Documents and forms
- Ongoing development of training and exercise protocols
- Ongoing operations and sales support
- National Internship referral, relocation and recruitment
- Professional Sports Figures testimonials
- Advertising and marketing programs
- Multi-media sales presentation