HomeTown Hearth & Grill® Franchise Information:
Welcome to HomeTown Hearth & Grill®, a franchise that gives you the opportunity to own and operate one of the country's most exciting specialty retail stores.
A HomeTown Hearth & Grill® franchised retail location offers gas grills, outdoor products, fireplaces, hearth stoves, replacement parts and accessories that transform indoor and outdoor spaces with elegance, luxury and warmth. HomeTown Hearth & Grill ® Stores offer a range of products and services few retailers can match. From broad selection to expert advice, consumers can shop HomeTown Hearth & Grill ® Stores with the confidence that they're getting the best quality, the best service and the best value.
As a HomeTown Hearth & Grill ® franchise owner, you will truly be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Executives within Suburban Franchising, Inc., the franchisor of the HTH&G concept, have more than 27 years of successful experience in franchise development and operations. Suburban Franchising has constructed a platform for you to build a successful, recognizable retail business that truly stands out from the crowd.
HomeTown Hearth & Grill® Store operations are based on techniques that have been tested and used at corporate-owned HTH&G stores. As a result, Suburban Franchising, Inc. enlists the services of professionals to offer HomeTown Hearth & Grill ® franchisees service and support from a team that is intimate with the operational details necessary to thrive in today's competitive retail marketplace.
The HomeTown Hearth & Grill® concept offers you a sophisticated array of systems designed to make your store operations more efficient. The HomeTown Hearth & Grill ® Franchise System includes:
- Nationally-approved product suppliers for store inventory needs, along with increased buying power through economies of scale
- Special retail point-of-sale software to track store sales and inventory, and simplify P&L statement development
- Trained personnel at a national Help Desktop assist in software operations and problem solving
- Propane dispensing systems for on-site fulfillment of customers' propane tanks
- A system of propane support and delivery for store propane needs
- A variety of products to deal with product seasonality - outdoor living products for the warmer months, and indoor heating products for the cooler ones
Suburban Franchising, Inc. enlists the services of professionals to offer HomeTown Hearth & Grill ® franchisees service and support from a team that is intimate with the operational details necessary to thrive in today's competitive retail marketplace. The services offered to franchisees include:
- A detailed Operations Manual to help you navigate the day-to-day issues with operating your HomeTown Hearth & Grill franchise - and professional advice just a phone call away.
- A broad, upscale, four-season product assortment.
- Guidance with respect to your site selection, store design, build out and merchandising.
- Recommendations for proper inventory levels and product selection.
- Assistance with propane procurement and sales.
- Grand Opening support, including assistance with merchandising and advertising
Suburban Franchising has structured an exciting franchised business that caters to the needs of upscale homeowners who want to surround themselves with convenience, warmth and luxury. The HomeTown Hearth & Grill® franchise plan is built around the principle of providing a one-stop shop for products, service, fuel, replacement parts and accessories. HomeTown Hearth & Grill ® Stores feature top-of-the-line products from the finest manufacturers, and present them in a retail environment that creates a " buying atmosphere", while offering service from knowledgeable, well-trained professionals.
Of course, we are always looking for ways to improve, so our Franchise Program is always subject to improvement by us.
Our Total "Turn-Key" System includes:
Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.
- Comprehensive Site Analysis and Selection.
- Complete Financing Assistance.
- Dynamic Multimedia Advertising and Marketing Programs.
- Proven "System" of Operating Procedures and Controls.
- National Purchasing Programs.
- Franchisee Business Management Training Program