Hounds Town USA
Hounds Town USA is a fully interactive doggy daycare and home to the “Happiest Dogs on Earth!” Using simple, cost-effective, and dog-friendly materials, Hounds Town USA offers an affordable entry point into the booming pet care industry. Our initial investment starts at just $265,800! Because of our model’s simplicity and the minimal requirements for daily operations, many of our Franchise Owners can operate as Semi-Absentee from Day 1.
What Does a Hounds Town USA Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Hounds Town USA, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $200,000 and a minimum net worth of $500,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $358,900 - $770,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (10% VetFran off franchise fee). *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Net Worth mean?
|Total Investment:||$358,900 - $770,000
What does Total Investment mean?
|Franchise Fee:||$49,000 - $120,000
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||10% VetFran off franchise fee
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Ronkonkoma, NY
WORK WITH DOGS AND TRULY CHANGE LIVES
FOR 50% LESS THAN COMPETING NATIONAL DOG DAYCARE FRANCHISES.
Average Net Operating Income of $438,133* per store.
Everyone wants something better — are you ready to get something better for yourself, your community, your family, and for those who come after you?
WHY YOU SHOULD LEAVE YOUR JOB FOR A LIFE-CHANGING DOG DAYCARE FRANCHISE
- 50% LOWER INVESTMENT: Our investment is lower than the national competition because our cost-effective, dog-friendly materials make the initial buildout less. We focus on creating a safe and fun space for dogs! Our initial investment starts at just $457,200!
- CONTINUED SUCCESS: The average store open five years or more generated $905,531** in gross profit and $438,133* in AVG NET OPERATING INCOME per store in 2022. This industry is booming, and our model offers an ROI unlike anything in the franchise world.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: With a passion for giving back to the community, our Franchise Owners love being able to partner with Hounds Town Charities to offer discounted doggie daycare, boarding, and other services to dogs waiting for their “furever” homes.
- LEARN FROM A GENUINE DOG TRAINING PIONEER: With almost 40 years of direct police canine experience, our Founder, Michael Gould, is the industry’s “Unrivaled Canine Expert” and is our Franchise Owners’ secret weapon in success.
- NO BREED DISCRIMINATION: We understand how to handle dogs of all breeds and temperaments. This leads to more revenue, customer referrals, and happier dogs.
WE’VE SIMPLIFIED OUR OPERATIONS & LOWERED OWNERS’ COSTS
Not only is our build-out simple but running the business is as well! We have relatively low overhead and smaller staffing requirements than our competitors.
We focus on the dogs in ways that others don't. Because of our staff's deep knowledge of canine psychology, we've created facilities with dogs' true wants and needs in mind, which keeps the build-out inexpensive and straightforward.
INVEST IN THIS $95.7 BILLION INDUSTRY FOR 40% LESS THAN THE COMPETITION
The average initial Hounds Town USA investment is 40% less than the top competing dog daycare franchises.
- Initial investment ranges from $457,200 - $771,900
- Average net income of $438,133* per store
- The pet industry is expected to be worth $283 billion by 2023
- This industry will continue to grow by 7.8% each year
- 70% of all U.S. households currently have a pet
SEE WHY OUR CURRENT OWNERS LEFT THEIR CAREERS FOR HOUNDS TOWN
“As I was working my way up the corporate ladder and trying to get ahead in the book publishing world, I got married and got a couple dogs….
...but I started to realize I wasn’t happy. I just felt like I could no longer find that in what I was doing.”
Jackie Bondanza, CEO
“We wanted to secure our future for ourselves instead of securing a future for someone else.”
Anne McDonald, Owner, Garden City, NY
“Hounds Town guides you and gives you the tools to grow, but they also let you create and do things on your own.”
Lauren Duffy, Owner, Island Park, NY
SEE IF YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE PACK
DOG LOVER: You should be passionate about animals and providing the best experience for companion pets and their four-legged family members.
TIRED OF CORPORATE CULTURE: If you describe yourself as uptight and corporate, you might not enjoy the Hounds Town culture. We want people who are ready to make a real difference in the lives of animals and humans.
BUSINESS BACKGROUND: You should have a knack for sales and/or management, leading a small team of employees and working hard.
COMMUNITY-MINDED: You should be excited about getting active in your community by promoting your new business to help reduce euthanization rates, educate the community, and establish dog handling protocols to make shelters, rescues, and staff safer.
WHY YOU SHOULD START THE PROCESS TODAY
And, as we’ve quickly grown to over 40 locations nationwide, our territories have been selling out faster and faster!
So quit chasing your tail. Follow your dreams before this opportunity, and life passes you by!
*Refer to 2023 Franchise Disclosure Document- Item 19 P&Ls 5c
**Refer to 2023 Franchise Disclosure Document- Item 19 Table 5c
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Hounds Town USA available today for you to review.
Hounds Town USA is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $200,000 in liquid capital to invest.