iSold It eBay Drop-Off Store Franchise Information:
Own the #1 Drop-off Franchise.
And You'll Join the #1 eBay Sales Leader!
iSold It is proud to be the #1 sales volume leader on eBay
. By tapping into the tremendous pipeline of unwanted items that virtually every household or business has stored away, we have built a nationwide network of convenient neighborhood drop-off stores that make it easy for anyone to sell their items online. Our customers provide the merchandise, and our stores provide the photography, listing, packing & shipping. We do the work and they get a check. Of course, our customers think this is a great service. We see it as a huge opportunity.
Today, with hundreds of franchise stores open or in development, iSold It is the #1 drop-off store chain and one of the fastest growing franchises in the country
. And we've really just begun. We're planning to grow to 1,000 stores in all 50 states, with additional services like corporate account programs and new e-commerce programs planned for the future. When you are awarded an iSold It franchise, you join an exciting, fast growing company that has led the explosive drop-off category growth from the beginning.
Possibly the Biggest Franchise Opportunity in 20 Years
When we opened our first iSold It store in Pasadena, we knew that we had created something special. But what followed was truly amazing. CNN started with a news feature on iSold It. Then USA Today followed with a cover story in their Money section. And, in short order, hundreds of articles and news stories featured iSold It as the new darling' of the eBay world. Clearly, we had created something beyond special -- we had created a whole new industry. Today, with hundreds of franchise stores open or in development, iSold It has quickly become America 's Favorite Drop-off Store.
How iSold It Works
We're an original franchise concept that offers customers an easy and effortless way to sell their items online. This unique approach to online retailing gives customers a clicks & mortar store where they can drop off merchandise that they would like to liquidate online. Customers simply stop by a store to drop off items they want to sell, and iSold It takes care of the rest.
Each full-service iSold It store provides the following services:
Advantages of Joining the iSold It Franchise Network
- Professionally photographs each item
- Posts the item for sale online
- Holds the item in inventory
- Answers buyer questions
- Packs and ships the item
- The buying strength of the entire chain gets you negotiated rates with suppliers and access to products and services that are only available to large operators.
- iSold It's SAM software coordinates overall store operations, including inventory tracking, customer database management, money collection and coordinating check processing.
- Our first class store design is modular. Your entire "store-in-a-box" arrives in one truck and our professional installers get you up and running in as little as two days.
- In addition to our in-house marketing team, we use the services of outside advertising and public relations agencies to assist us in developing programs to build the iSold It brand.
Seller Check Processing
- Checks are centrally processed & mailed, giving you more time to focus on running your business.
Franchise Store Support
- The largest team of drop-off store experts under one roof. Offering site selection, training and on-going support to every store.
Low Cost Operation
- As little as $85,500 for a fully operational store, plus working capital. And since your inventory is provided by your customers, your biggest day-to-day expenses are predominately store rent, labor & marketing.
- iSold It has been approved by the Franchise Registry program, which enables SBA loan applications to be rapidly processed.
Revenue and Profit Streams
iSold It drop-off stores have four primary sources to collect items for sale online:
- Neighborhood households & drop-ins
- Overstock, returns & end-of-season inventory from business
- Charity and fundraiser drives
- Soure your own used & new items
And iSold It drop-off stores have four primary profit centers:
Store Size & Location Attributes
- Sales commissions on items you sell
- Materials & packing fees on items you ship
- Discounts off 'rack rates' for shipping and credit card processing
- Profit on your own items you sell through the store
We're looking for very typical locations right in your neighborhood. Ideally, your iSold It store will be located in a strip center adjacent to The UPS Store, Starbucks, Kinkos and a grocery store. Minimum requirements include:
Are you ready to get started?
- Minimum 1,200 to 1,500 square feet
- Minimum 15 feet of frontage
- Located in a highly visible strip center
- Co-tenants include grocery and national chains
- Easily accessible with parking at the storefront
iSold It eBay Store is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Wyoming, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington, Vermont, Virginia, Utah, Texas, Tennessee, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Oklahoma, Ohio, New York, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Carolina, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Hawaii, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Connecticut, Colorado, California, Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama, Alaska.