IVC Vending Business Opportunity Information:
Are You Considering A Vending Business?
How about a vending machine that is unique and will stand out above the rest?
Each day Millions of coins are poured through coin operated vending devices. It is a recession proof business! Vending covers a wide spectrum of business opportunities Including; candy, stamps, atms, snacks, coffee, soft drinks, food, music, games, arcades and much more! Each type of vending has it's own fantastic business advantages.
Automatic merchandising is one of today's fastest growing industries. Fast, Easy and Economical. The amount of money could range from twenty-five cents to twenty dollars "per vend
" depending on the types of vending machines you own and operate! Our lollipop machines have sold over 4 billion suckers in the past year. Selling the #1 vending product in the world has helped our machines get into the best of the best locations. This fantastic potential for your new vending business is right at your fingertips.
Earn Up To $350 Per Hour
The long cherished notion of getting a job that would provide both long term security and benefits is close to disappearing in the American workplace. It is no surprise that more people today want to do "their own thing". Vending is one of the final frontiers. Since you are considering starting a business, you belong to a large and growing group of people frustrated with their present jobs. The word entrepreneur is a French word meaning 'enterpriser'. It is best described as a person who sees an opportunity in the marketplace and decides to take advantage of it. He or she gathers the material and markets this service to fill a need.
About The Vending Industry
Deal Directly With Owners & Operators Of Over 500 Successful Vending Locations
- A department of commerce study revealed that fewer than 5% of new vending companies fail each month, compared with a 65% failure rate by the Small Business Administration, for independent, new business start up. Vending can be a very profitable business!
- The main motivation for getting into any business is "money". The only common aspect of every business is money. That is what business is all about. Vending allows a person to invest 10 to 20 hours per month and get a return on money invested 100% to 200% in the first year. This is 10 times what they would get at a bank with a CD or Money Market account.
- Money follows financial independence. Vending allows 95% of start-up to go for machines and product. Your home can be your office. This allows lots of possible tax write-offs that other people never receive.
- 70% of vendors start off on a part time basis, keeping a full time job, and checking their machines and servicing them after work or on weekends. This allows their money to work for them while they keep their present jobs. 85% of them turn to full time vending after two years. Money does allow freedom. We might wish that our economic system operated differently, but it doesn't. Having money or not having it largely controls what we do in our lives. Vending can give you that independence.
The possibilities for vending items and locations are practically limitless…Amusement, Arcades, ATM Machines, Baseball Cards, Billiards, Bulk Products, Capsules, Car Washes, Cigars, Cigarettes, Coffee, Combo Machines, Concession stands, Condoms, Cosmetics, Cranes, Darts, Games, Gumball, Family Fun Centers, Food, Honor Boxes, Hot Dogs, Juke Boxes, Laundry, Medical Supplies, Parking Meters, Perfume, Personal Products, Pay Phones, Phone Cards, Plush, Popcorn, Postcards, Slots, Snacks, Stamps, Stickers, Tattoos, Toys, Video Games, Vending Mobile Carts, Water vending ...and the list goes on! Keep in mind that all IVC Vending machines have a lifetime guarantee and all IVC packages include protected locations.
IVC's Channels Of Distribution
IVC Vending has developed, over time, a strong and proven mix of marketing and distribution avenues to optimize the sales of products. Our market research strategies determine market potential before production begins. This enables us to give a product the strongest head start possible as it reaches the market. Our marketing and distribution mix includes:
Please complete the email form below for more business opportunity information.
- Independent Customers
- Direct Marketing Companies
- Online Ordering Technology
- Direct Response/Infomercials
- Trademark Licensing
- Internet Marketing