Jon Smith Subs
Jon Smith Subs is a fresh new opportunity with a track record for success, serving high quality subs, right off the grill, overstuffed and piled high with the freshest ingredients, since 1988. Jon Smith Subs is also part of United Franchise Group, a leader in the franchising industry.
What Does a Jon Smith Subs Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Jon Smith Subs, you'll need to have at least $150,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $300,000 - $500,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (10% Discount). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||10% Discount
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||West Palm Beach, FL
A Powerhouse Brand
Sub sandwiches are a classic American favorite, and their popularity is undisputed. Sandwiches are a staple of the quick-service restaurant industry, and Jon Smith Subs sandwich shop franchise stands out from the competition! This quick-service model is increasing in popularity as a dominant player in franchising. Our dedication to stand out with high-quality ingredients and clean, comfortable restaurants have made us a favorite in the communities we serve.
Finding your ideal location is easy with our Jon Smith Subs team! A no-brainer, what town couldn’t use a tasty new sub shop franchise? With the help of our Jon Smith Subs team, you will have no trouble identifying your target market and getting a strong start.
We want to help you grow, so this type of support does not limit itself to finding your ideal location. You will not be growing an independent, unproven business model. Our ongoing marketing support will help promote your restaurant to bring in as much traffic as possible. Our support and training methods have been perfected from years of starting new sub franchise locations just like yours.
Now, you can join our established brand by investing in a Jon Smith Subs franchise location of your own!
Why Jon Smith Subs?
There are many opportunities to invest in sub franchises, but there’s no other opportunity like this one! Jon Smith Subs’ franchise business model has been refined over the years in order to establish our reputation as a top choice to grab a bite. In addition to our high-quality meats and fresh-sliced vegetables, we offer generous portion sizes and side orders of fries. What else can you ask for from a tasty sub franchise?
Furthermore, we provide our franchisees with comprehensive training that allows even newcomers to the industry to operate one of our sub shop franchises. Quick-service brands like ours have enjoyed steady growth for years, and now is a great time to get in on the action!
- Versatility: We provide counter service as well as catering from our restaurants.
- Quality: We never cut corners, and are dedicated to giving our customers the freshest sandwiches possible.
- Franchise Training & Support: We give our franchisees knowledge, tools, and training to help them grow their business.
- A National Brand: When you franchise with Jon Smith Subs, you’ll enjoy the independence of a small business owner with the security of knowing there’s a national brand standing behind you.
- Brand Recognition: Independent business owners spend years making a name for themselves, but Jon Smith Subs has already done all of the legwork for you!
- Longevity: Our time-tested business model has been working for us since 1988—let it go to work for you, too!
- An Efficient Business Model: Eliminating waste and inefficiency is key for any business owner. We’ve already honed our business model down to a science!
- Demand For Our Product: The quick-service industry isn’t showing any signs of slowing down, and customers love the fresh, wholesome meals they find at Jon Smith Subs!
- Greater Personal Freedom: If you’re sick of working on someone else’s schedule, purchasing an Jon Smith Subs is a great way to go into business for yourself! Our franchise owners are able to set their own priorities and schedules.
We're looking for business professionals who have sales, marketing, and/or management experience, and who are results oriented. A motivated team player who can build/manage teams, willing to learn, and has a passion for helping others. You must have a minimum of $100k in liquid capital to fund the launch of the business. The ideal candidate is looking to grow and develop multiple locations within their designated market and can be semi-absentee.
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Jon Smith Subs available today for you to review.
Jon Smith Subs has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Entrepreneur Magazine Top Food-Based Franchises, Global Franchise Magazine Global Franchise Awards Special Recognition
Jon Smith Subs is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming,
Interested parties should have at least $150,000 in liquid capital to invest.