Always Evolving...The JumpBunch Story
Founder Tom Bunchman started out as a franchisee himself. Over 13 years, he built, managed and grew a successful business before launching his own unique JumpBunch concept in 1997. Tom crafted an ideal way to tap into this rapidly expanding market niche. Simply put, JumpBunch is a highly effective business model that brings sports to young children in a fun, engaging way. It was clearly the right service at the right time, and given Tom’s years as a franchisee himself, he is uniquely qualified to support and mentor franchisees, allowing each owner to reach their full potential.
The JumpBunch® Difference
There are several key factors that set JumpBunch apart from other school enrichment businesses, including other children's sports and fitness programs. Here’s what really makes JumpBunch a business worth exploring:
Proven, Proprietary Curriculum
- Carefully developed, tested, and refined through millions of classe
- Created by credentialed experts
- Developmentally appropriate for coordination, motor skills, and attention spans
- Age-appropriate and safe equipment
- Progression and regression steps included in each plan
- Three distinct age groups with unique lesson plans
- Over 70 different activities with hundreds of written lesson plans
- Constantly evolving with new activities and options
- Structured for learning without feeling like a "class"
- Written for the child to see simply as FUN!
Superior Training & Support
- Thorough Initial Training — Our customized E-Learning platform gets you started from home, then we spend three days together in person cover your key areas of operations, curriculum, and marketing.
- Online Forum for Franchisees — Owners can ask and offer support 24/7.
- Franchisee Feedback Panel — A representative group of owners maintains a voice in systems, support, policy and marketing.
- National & Regional Conferences — Opportunities to meet, learn, compare best practices and get re-energized.
- Monthly Memos, Conference Calls, and Webinars — Topic driven collaboration and vendor supported education.
- Access to Top Management — Owners can always reach any member of senior JumpBunch management.
- Location Visits — Periodic one-on-one support from JumpBunch management at YOUR location.
Established Business Systems
The JumpBunch® Business Model
If you enjoy working with children, and you are excited about growing your own business, a JumpBunch franchise may be right for you.
- Home-based (no storefront or “gym” facility required)
- Low start-up and low overhead costs
- Rapid growth market
- Value proven service to parents and schools
- Superior training and ongoing support
- Protected geographic territories
- 30-60 minute, typically once per week classes
- Parent paid or school pay options
While the curriculum varies to provide the best learning environment for each age group, the JumpBunch concept remains the same. Preschool classes have typically seen the greatest demand, but depending on your interests and the opportunities in your market, other profit centers may prove more popular.
- Toddler, 15-24 months – 30 minutes, weekly class
- Preschool or Daycare, 2-6 years old – 30-45 minutes, weekly class
- School Age Before and After-Care, 45-60 minutes, weekly class
- Birthday Parties, 2-12 years old
- Summer/Seasonal Programs, 2-12 years old
Who Makes A Good Owner?
Our current Jumpbunch owners come from all walks of life. The things they have in common are a desire to make a positive difference in the lives of young children and a goal of owning their own business doing so. Below are some additional things that we've found to make JumpBunch a good fit.
- Access to financial resources to invest in a business
- Be a self-starter to drive a home based business
- Have a willingness to adhere to system standards and structure
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate with a wide variety of people from kids to executives
- Able to market and sell the product to prospective customers
- Comfortable hiring and managing a team
- Possess an acumen for managing finances and monitoring profitability
- Bring an energy and contagious smile to everything you do
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form today!