KaBloom Florist Franchise Information:Experience The Power Of Fresh Flowers.
KaBloom is the nation's largest storefront floral retailer. KaBloom is a full-service florist and its locations are easily accessible, state-of-the-art with large walk-in coolers open to the public, providing consumers the European "wow effect" that did not exist in the U.S. before KaBloom. Deliveries from around the world are delivered via FedEx two to seven days faster and fresher than for florists who buy from wholesalers locally, providing longer shelf-life in the stores and longer counter life in customers' homes and workplaces. This, combined with innumerable other prototype aspects of the business, provides KaBloom Franchisees with a business that clearly distinguishes itself from its competition. KaBloom has been referred to in the Press as "the Starbucks of flowers."KaBloom is Primarily a RETAIL Business - Co-Founded by Great Retailers
U.S. Floral Industry Facts
- Tom Stemberg - KaBloom Co-Founder, Co-Founder & Chairman of Staples
- David Hartstein - KaBloom CEO & Co-Founder, former Co-Founder & Managing Dir of Israel's SuperOffice
- Steve Siegel - KaBloom COO/CFO, past International Franchise Association Chair, & a highly-successful Franchisee owning over 40 Dunkin' Donuts
- Estimated annual revenues of $19 billion & "growing"
- Not one national retail storefront florist - not one other than KaBloom! (KaBloom's already the largest!)
- U.S. ranked 12th in world's consumption of fresh flowers per capita (per person)
- In a given week, 77% of Europeans buy fresh flowers - in the US only 17%!
- Highly-fragmented market - mostly local Mom 'n' Pops & few small regional players
Our Franchisees have diverse backgrounds: military, construction, law, nuclear power, engineering, hotel, teaching, pilot, finance, marketing, high-tech, retail, & more…
Educational degrees range from high school to PhDs, although none is required.DO NOT
need any floral, retail, mgt or other specific background… DO NEED…
- Strong work ethic & desire to succeed in a retail, customer-service business.
- Ability to learn products & operations through KaBloom's exemplary 4-week training program & on-going education.
- Ability to learn & execute the "KaBloom system".
- Strength to ask for help when needed - every Franchisee has an assigned KaBloom Franchise Business Consultant who visits Franchisees & the stores, is in regular phone & email contact with their assigned Franchisees & is always only a phone call away.
- More than 130 Franchisees in about 2+ years, committed to opening approximately 350 stores in the next few years - signing-up new Franchisees constantly (Company beginning its 7th year in business, so it's not a start-up, i.e. the best of both worlds: mature business but young franchise with great territories still available at reasonable initial fees).
- Stores are now open or opening soon in approximately 30+ States …with more on the way!
- Net worth minimum approximately $200k including $75k or more liquid.
- Total opening costs range from $169 to $266k.
- (Includes 3 to 6 months working capital).
- Single or multiple store Agreements available.
KaBloom Differentiates Itself in the Marketplace
- Proven retail formula for success.
- Highly desirable territories still available, but going fast!
- KaBloom is the fastest growing Florist in the US & the only national retail storefront florist!
- Built-in repeat business & recession-resistance for holidays & all important events:
- Valentine's, Mother's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.
- Birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, funerals, proms, graduations, holiday parties, births, etc.
- Developing Business Account deliveries creates stable, consistent, repeat & referral sales:
- Restaurants, hair salons, health clubs, doctors & law offices, country clubs, hotels, etc.
- Fundraisers, community events, conventions, local charities, etc…the list is endless.
Total Support from Seasoned Corporate Departments
- Led by highly successful retailers, joined by floral industry experts.
- Flowers are a stable, constant industry - there will always be holidays, weddings, etc.
- Flowers appeal to broad-range of demographics.
- Flowers are a "cumulative" business - repeat & referral business, ongoing accounts/deliveries.
- KaBloom is "sane" retail - a truly enjoyable business environment for men & women.
- It's easy to find staff & floral designers - people love working in flower shops (unlike typical retail).
- KaBloom is a "feel good" business - makes owners, staff, & customers "smile".
- Full-service floral business appeals to individuals & businesses alike.
- KaBloom has significantly greater buying power than traditional florists.
- Product is shipped direct from growers worldwide to your store - no time consuming (or expensive) middlemen.
- KaBloom has fresher product at lower prices (& an enormous selection of fresher flowers compared to florists elsewhere) - creating better margins, & greater value for customers.
Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.
- Site Selection & Store Design
- Complete & Thorough Training
- Merchandising & Store Plan-o-grams
- Superior Buying Power & Selection
- Exemplary Marketing & Advertising
- Unique Product Development & Patents