Why Kangaroo Bob's?
Kangaroo Bob's, which is at the forefront of child development, has created a fun environment to teach teamwork to
children through parties and play. Kangaroo Bob's patent pending teamwork curriculum creates an extraordinary party and play experience for children and their families, which correlates into an incredible business opportunity for franchise candidates that are as passionate about running their business as they are about developing young minds.
Kangaroo Bob's has designed two unique business opportunities for franchisees that utilizes our patent pending teamwork curriculum. Franchisees can choose between our facility based Play and Party Center package, which is a $250k to $400k investment, or choose our home based Walkabout Package which is a total capital investment of $50k.
Kangaroo Bob's Your Way
Franchisees can choose to operate their Kangaroo Bob's through a party center location or as a home-based
The Walkabout Package is a home-based business that provides franchisees with the same Kangaroo Bob's Curriculum but allows you to bring the party to the clients for a reduced fee.
Total Capital Invested: $45,000
Liquidity Needed: $25,000
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Play & Party Center Package
Having a site identified is not a requirement . Our Development Network helps franchisees open their store by
providing a list of real estate brokers to find potential sites, lenders to provide financing, as well as architects and contractors, if needed.
Total Capital Invested: $250,000 - $450,000
Liquidity Needed: $62,500 - $112,500
Franchise Fee: $35,000
The Kangaroo Bob's Way
The games that make up the "Teamwork Curriculum" are extremely important because they:
- Define the Kangaroo Bob's brand.
- Differentiate Kangaroo Bob's from our primary competitors.
- Create additional revenue opportunities.
- Make the experience extremely fun for children.
- Enable Kangaroo Bob's to be a children's learning business which appeals to consumers.
- Enable our athletic redemption process to occur.
- Drive entertainment costs down.
- Provides a safer environment than other children's inflatable play places.
- Drive repeat business.
We understand that it can be difficult to hold a child's attention during a 15 minute game or series of games. Within two minutes, Kangaroo Bob's instructors are able to explain the rules of the games, teach the life lesson, place the children on teams, and begin a fun game. Our instructors must complete these activities while working with and supervising children of various ages, sizes, aptitudes, personalities and athletic abilities, and help acquaint children since they typically don't know each other beforehand. Kangaroo Bob's instructors spontaneously reward children when they demonstrate a teamwork attribute, while maintaining the flow of the game.
Despite these difficult variables, instructors are specially trained to keep the games fun and the children engaged. The "Kangaroo Bob's Way" utilizes the most sophisticated and best practices to capture a child's attention and hold it over the course of 30 minutes. When the "Kangaroo Bob's Way" is taught to franchisees they will be able to replicate the Kangaroo Bob's game experience.
The entertainment experience coupled with the wonderful life lessons taught at Kangaroo Bob's correlates into an incredible business opportunity for franchise candidates that are as passionate about running their business as they are about developing young minds.
Steps to Owning your own Kangaroo Bob's
- Complete a Request for Consideration form to help us understand your background and plans.
- Discuss your plans in a meeting with our Franchise Sales Director.
- Read and sign our Franchise Disclosure statement, or UFOC.
- Complete the Franchise Application.
- Spend an entire day at Kangaroo Bob's Discovery Day to see the product in action and meet the team.
- Sign the Franchise Agreement and Pay the Franchise Fee.
- Let the fun begin! You become an official Kangaroo Bob's franchisee.
The goal of our management is to provide our business partners with exemplary customer service. Here are some of the ways that our franchise personnel help make your dream a reality.
- Pre-Opening Development: We provide a network of real estate brokers, architects, lenders and contractors; design and construction support and assistance; a franchise resources hotline.
- Comprehensive Training: Hands-on training, classroom instruction and reference manuals.
- Marketing Resources: Grand opening assistance; promotional and public relations materials; new product development; use of the company name, logo and characters.
- Ongoing Support: Quarterly consultation visits from our field team; quality assurance consultations; business review of sales and performance; operating system manuals; new product rollouts and website maintenance.
We are seeking highly-motivated individuals for franchise opportunities who are passionate about owning their own business and developing young minds. Our current franchise partners are a mix of individual franchise owner/operators as well as multi-unit owners and developers. Our franchising program and support we provide is geared to both the individual single unit owner as well as those looking to own multiple locations.