Kids 'N' Clay Pottery Studio Franchise Information:A unique and proven "wet clay" ceramics studio program!
Kids 'N' Clay®
has been changing the lives of children since 1988…we are now looking for other individuals who share the same passion for creating a positive influence on children's lives.Create an exciting & fulfilling new career!
Working in the arts, positively impacting the lives of children, and being your own boss presents a dream-come-true career opportunity. We are very excited to share this opportunity at this time, as Kids 'N' Clay fits into one of America's hottest franchising trends: kids and educational and developmental enrichment.
Parents realize the importance of arts education in the full development of children. With the ongoing budget problems facing our school systems, most schools have cut these all important programs that provide a "full" education of our children! According to the president of one arts-based business with 117 franchises, parents want programs that round out a child's skills and open them up to explore new possibilities. Kids 'N' Clay does exactly that; Kids 'N' Clay focuses on the "real life" benefits of arts education; creative problem solving, pride, accomplishment and comradeship.Nationally recognized programs!
Kids 'N' Clay Pottery Studio is nationally recognized for its innovative programs, providing an ideal environment for children to explore their creativity while learning the craft of ceramics. The very popular book "The Kids 'N' Clay Ceramics Book" has propelled Kids 'N' Clay into national and international recognition.
Kids 'N' Clay offers affordable ongoing weekly classes for kids 3 to 18 years of age. In addition to the after school and weekend classes, the studio offers birthday parties, corporate parties and other special functions. The space, staffing and equipment also allows each franchise to offer, if they choose, a paint-your-own ceramics program, in addition to the wet clay "core" business.Do you share our vision and passion?
Do you share our passion for creating a positive influence in children's lives? Then this is the business opportunity for you. It's not necessary to have experience in the arts or ceramics
as your part-time staff will be drawn from local colleges and trained in the Kids 'N' Clay teaching styles and methods.
Kids 'N' Clay adheres to the following goals to encourage a positive impact on the lives of children and their creativity:
- To encourage the creative spirit in every child
- To enrich and inspire the creative genius possessed by every individual
- To create an environment that initiates creative problem-solving
- To inspire young people to enjoy the pride that comes with accomplishment and the joy of working and cooperating with others
- To inspire children to discover their unique place in the world
- To help children express themselves so they can find their own creative paths
- To create a positive impact on children's lives, by allowing them to make their own decisions, including mistakes, as part of their creative process and personal development
- To create a studio environment that encourages students to express themselves freely, without limitations, something that is sometimes lacking in traditional learning environments
This is truly a dream lifestyle - one that satisfies our shared desire to make a difference, while having the opportunity to earn a "real" income! If you have been looking for a career that has the potential to reward both your pocketbook AND your soul, this is for you!!Experienced management team:
The Founder and Creative Director, Kevin Nierman, has been operating Kids 'N' Clay continuously since 1988 - this is a proven program and concept. The management team has 43 years of combined experience in:
With a Kids 'N' Clay franchise, you will:
- Arts Education
- Business Management and Operations
- Marketing, Business start-ups and Sales Training
- Train-the-trainer methods (teaching others how to replicate proven techniques)
- Start with comparatively low start-up costs and overhead
- Receive regular curriculum, training and marketing updates
- Receive 2 weeks of comprehensive training at Kids 'N' Clay HQ; including in-depth instruction in marketing, business and studio operations, teaching techniques, staffing and the Kids 'N' Clay Programs. Also receive 1 week of on-site support during final preparations for opening and Grand Opening support
- A copy of our comprehensive, 400+ page, Operations Manual
- Toll free telephone support from HQ specialists
- Peer support and "community", via periodic conference calls with other Kids 'N' Clay franchise owners, sharing experiences and the opportunity to listen to the consultative advice given to your peers in response to the questions they present on the calls
- Web site listing - Our website is one of the most active children's related sites on the web. You will have your own sub-site to the main Kids 'N' Clay site, listing your location and profile, your class offerings and contact information / email forms (with, of course, your own email address)
- Start-up marketing materials and/or templates; Possible Projects manuals, promotional literature customized to your location, stationery, envelopes and business cards, promotional brochures for community distribution
- Advertising slicks and proven marketing methods
- …and much, much more!
With today's interest in providing children with meaningful programs, the timing couldn't be better! If you believe in our mission and vision - please complete the information form today! Don't delay - a fulfilling opportunity awaits!Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.