KittyLitterDelivery.com Franchise Information:
A Perfect Primary or Secondary Business for Someone With a Van or Small Truck
Are you looking for a low-cost business opportunity with a large built-in target audience and high potential for a good return-on-investment? Do you currently work from home or want to work from home?
Although not a prerequisite, do you deliver a service, product or products to homes in your neighborhood right now? Are you looking for a business opportunity that fits with what you are already doing and can add substantial supplemental income for a very small investment? Look no further!
Q) What is KittyLitterDelivery.com ?
A) A One-Stop Online Shop for Cat Owners
- Our franchisees provide a convenient door-to-door delivery service of name brand kitty litter, cat food, grooming tools and other cat accessories
- We just don't ship products- our franchisees deliver to homes, senior dwellings, cat shelters/ hospitals, and veterinarian clinics, and by doing so, establish relationships with their customers in the community
- We give you an exclusive territory, comprehensive marketing and sales starter kit to help you with local promotion and advertising of your business, national and regional advertising support to generate demand for all franchisees, and web support so that you, the franchisee, don't have to spend any money creating your own web site.
I am the owner of two cats and would welcome a KittyLitterDelivery.com operator in my area in Helena, Alabama. I recently ordered a month's supply but was told that I live outside of the service area. I do understand, but I was extremely disappointed to hear that because I was truly excited to find your website and thought my litter problems had been solved. This service answers all my wishes. It delivers the litter to my door in bulk. What a find! In addition, your prices were very reasonable as well. I hope you one day bring your services to my area. If you do, please let me know. I would be thrilled."
~Dr. Sherri Davis
~KittyLitterDelivery.com Customer in Waiting
Why door-to-door Kitty Litter Delivery?
Little Known Cat and Kitty Litter Facts:
- There are almost 90 million cats in U.S. homes today
- One out of every three U.S. homes has at least one cat
- And more than half of all cat owners have more than one (2.2 on average)
- Did you know that cat litter can also be used for ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, and other pets?
- Hauling bags in and out of the store and in and out of your car trunk can be time consuming and very cumbersome
- Avoiding special trips to the store for items that are often not on the weekly shopping list because they are not kept in the kitchen
- If you are elderly or physically challenged, getting out to the store to get kitty litter and other supplies for your cat, can be a major challenge
- Online websites that sell pet products charge exorbitant shipping costs
- Veterinarian offices, animal clinics, hospitals and shelters regularly order large quantities of cat litter
- Just call us to discuss your territory preferences. Territories start as low as $3,300. An average size territory of 300,000 people is $15,000. We also offer Development Agent territories where you can sub-license franchise territories, enabling you to revenue share through both fees and royalties.
- You need to have a vehicle in good operating condition. We provide vehicle wrap designs that showcase your business within your local community.
- You need about 100 square feet of storage space to keep kitty litter and other pet products that you will be authorized to sell.
- You need a computer with Internet access.
Please note this franchise is currently not accepting inquiries outside the United States.
Interested parties should have at least $20,000 to invest.