At LeafSpring Schools, we differentiate ourselves by a proven approach to early childhood education that we have validated by more than 35 years of successful operations. Our schools feature an attractive Average Unit Volume of $2.9 million per school - some of the highest in the industry! LeafSpring pioneered the concept and still incorporates medically trained professionals in on-site clinics for the mildly ill within our schools. It is truly a game changer that parents love. We partner with each owner to ensure their school is successful. As an owner in a smaller franchise company, you always have the leadership team's support from finding the perfect location to training the staff and so much more. Our proprietary curriculum prepares children for secondary education from infancy in a nurturing environment that fosters a loving community at each of our schools.
What Does a LeafSpring Schools Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with LeafSpring Schools, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $400,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of at least $900,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (20% discount off the franchise fee for veterans). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||20% discount off the franchise fee for veterans
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Richmond, VA
Why Should You Invest With Us?
- Attractive Average Unit Volume of $2.9 million per school - some of the highest in the industry!
- Open a franchise while leasing real estate for approximately $1 million.
- Lower than standard refranchise fee.
- Incomparable Market Differentiators.
- Industry Leading Accreditation.
- Highest Standards of Education.
- Attractive Returns.
- Low-Risk Industry.
- Several building prototypes that offer you the flexibility to utilize the most suitable design for your location.
- A smaller franchise company that offers comprehensive, ongoing owner support.
- Buy into a high-demand business category.
- LeafSpring pioneered the concept and still incorporates medically trained professionals and on-site clinics for the mildly ill within our schools.
A Proven & Successful Business Model
We have more than 35 years of successful operations, molding our business plan to match the evolving needs of working parents.
- PLAYWORKS© curriculum, proprietary to LeafSpring Schools.
- INSPIRED - Developmentally appropriate leadership program.
Get Well Place
- Pioneered the health and wellness of the whole child by creating a clinic staffed by a medical professional for the mildly ill in all of our schools.
- Community support tool that serves as a market differentiator.
- Attractive, distinctive & durable.
- Designed to maximize experience and profitability.
Focus on Health and Wellness
- On-site nursing care to assist teachers and students with daily wellness goals.
- Health and Wellness Board guiding the corporate office to launch initiatives.
School Age Recreation
- An expansive recreation program for elementary school children before and after their school day.
- Leadership initiatives tailored to the school-age child.
- Additional revenue opportunities through enrichment programming.
Camp Blue Sky
- Exciting summer day camp program that blows the competition out of the water.
- Camp activities for all ages – infancy through 13 years old – that foster independence and exploration.
Our Ideal Franchise Owner
Do you have a passion for education? Do you care deeply about the health and development of children? We do, and we are looking for franchisees who share our passions.
- Family Oriented
Your education and career thus far have laid the foundation. Now, with a clear understanding of what it takes to run a successful business, you are poised to launch your own.
- Business Minded
We consider our business our family. Opening a LeafSpring School in your community provides a support system today's families need. And, at the same time, owning a LeafSpring School can afford you the ability to devote more time to your own family. If family is your focus, we are a good match.
- A People Person
It almost goes without saying. When your business is teaching young children, the ability to “play well with others” is an essential element.
Let’s Grow Together!
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on LeafSpring Schools available today for you to review.
LeafSpring Schools is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $400,000 in liquid capital to invest.