Loaf and Ladle Franchise Information:
Hot, Hot, Hot and so are our Soups:
Are you looking for an attractive business opportunity?? Loaf & Ladle Inc. offer unique, affordable premium products along with ideal locations which attracts loyal customers and a very attractive business model.
Loaf and Ladle produces the most incredible line of home made soups for the soup loving public everyday with a very attractive price point of $6.00 for a bowl of homemade soup, slice of artisan bread along with a wedge of cheese.
Our homemade soups, fresh salads, artisan breads and cheeses will translate success to almost any location. Loaf & Ladle is unique as there is no need to install a costly hood or ventilation system and minimal equipment required. We have also negotiated with our vendors to reduce food cost to approximately 20%, which translates to more bottom line profits for our franchises.
We\'re a business that\'s all about: Great people, Passion for what we do along with a simple unique business model. Our goal is simple: offer the very best homemade soups and fresh salads with a price point that creates loyal customers. We\'re on the lookout for great business partners who see the vision and want to be a part of our winning team.
- Every soup I tried I loved! --Marge Winker
- These are the most amazing soups, I wish I could make this at home! --Heather Smith
- I come back everyday and tell everyone I know how wonderful the soups are. --Barry Moore
- 70% of our business comes from our existing customers.. --Carol Autry
- Easy to operate
- Space efficient
- Quick turn around
- LOW overhead keeps operating costs down and profits UP
Training & Support:
- Turnkey operations include illuminated signs, vinyl window decals, menu boards along menu ideas in PDF files that are printer ready and to-go packaging ideas
- Ongoing market research, marketing ideas and opportunities at no charge
We provide the best support that doesn't end once your store is built. Your staff is trained onsite for a total of 2 weeks (1 week prior and 1 week post) of the grand opening of your Loaf & Ladle store. Each store is assigned a consultant who will assist in the strategic and operational questions that you will encounter after your Grand Opening. We're here to inspire, encourage, and share best business advice to make your store successful.
All of our consultants have extensive franchise operations experience and can help you through some of the finer points of operating your business: scheduling, accounting, driving sales to reducing food costs without compromising the quality.
Due to our vast experience in food franchises we understand the need for the hottest locations while still negotiating the lowest lease rate or purchase price possible.
- Desire to offer simply the best homemade soups and fresh salads anywhere
- Low financial entry $50,000 liquid capital
- Easy to operate