With one of the most trusted names in the industry, affordable start-up costs and the support of an entire family of home service brands beside us, MaidPro gives franchises the opportunity to build brighter futures with their very own home cleaning franchises. Come lead this in-demand industry with MaidPro!
What Does a MaidPro Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with MaidPro, you'll need to have at least $35,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $75,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $94,560 - $119,800. MaidPro charges a franchise fee of $. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (20% off the initial franchise fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||20% off the initial franchise fee
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Boston, MA
Own a Franchise That Fits Your Lifestyle
You want the freedom to live life on your own terms, the ability work on your own schedule instead of someone else’s and the benefits of a booming industry and recurring revenue model. It’s all possible with MaidPro.
Home Cleaning Offers Exciting Benefits
The home cleaning industry has so much to offer. It’s a recession-resistant business which allows for plenty of flexibility and far fewer hassles than food service or retail. It’s also an in-demand industry as more and more people are seeking out home cleaning services. Here are a few of the perks of owning a home cleaning franchise:
- Steady, recurring revenue
- No wasted inventory
- Free nights, weekends
- Affordable start-up costs
- A service always in demand
Why Choose MaidPro?
MaidPro truly stands out in the home cleaning industry. We’ve designed proprietary operations software, integrated a national call center for service scheduling and built and incredible network of franchisees eager to help each other out.
We're focused on creative solutions to help our franchisees thrive in both the MaidPro system and our sister brands in the home service segment.
- We're Franchisee Friendly – The entire MaidPro franchise family has your back. We’re committed to helping you build the best business possible.
- We’re Franchisee Flexible – We’ve got exceptional systems, but we’re also willing to listen to our franchisee family.
- Dynamic Technology – We've created some amazing tools to help you run your business including world-class, proprietary software and marketing materials.
- Support Tailored Just For You – Every franchisee has different skills and different needs, so we give you the support you need to run your business your way.
Provide a Valuable Service to Your Community
MaidPro franchisees help busy people stay on top of their cleaning needs and achieve happier, healthier homes with less hassle. You’ll also work with fellow franchisees through peer performance groups to maximize every owner’s impact on their business, their community and the entire MaidPro family.
We also believe in extending our success to the communities and world around us, so we founded a support organization for children in need, funded by our company, our franchisees and our customers, to make a difference where we can.
Franchising with MaidPro is a Real Adventure!
As an added perk, our franchisees can take a yearly adventure trip to an exciting location to build relationships and blow off some steam. It’s another incredible way we connect you with the amazing MaidPro community.
Our Ideal Candidate
We’ve found certain qualities which translate to better businesses and a more cohesive team culture. A fantastic MaidPro franchisee:
- Works well with others
- Has personal conviction and vision
- Believes in the power of an amazing culture
- Is open to learning and appreciates new ideas
- Understands the importance of technology and marketing
- Enjoys leading a team
- Knows the benefits of taking risks
Points of Interest
- Improved work/life balance
- Flexible schedule
- No late nights or weekends
- Recurring revenue
- Low inventory costs
- No perishable inventory
- Low start-up costs
- Superior marketing materials
- International brand recognition
- Proprietary, state-of-the-art operational software
- Professional recruiting tools for talent acquisition and retention
It’s time to start a business that truly works for you.
We’re here to answer all your questions and show you the fantastic benefits of a MaidPro franchise.
Contact us today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on MaidPro available today for you to review.
MaidPro has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Franchise Business Review Top 50 Franchise, Franchise Business Review Franchisee Satisfaction Award, 2016 Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2016 Boston Business Journal Healthiest Places to Work, Ranked to Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500; Franchise Gator Top 100 (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018); Franchise Gator Fastest Growing (2016, 2017)
MaidPro is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $35,000 in liquid capital to invest.