Relax. It's Done.
Merry Maids® is the industry-leading residential cleaning franchise helping entrepreneurs like you build businesses in a thriving category with immense growth potential. During our more than 40 years in business, we’ve developed proven processes that make the road to entrepreneurship much simpler, giving you the training, support, and resources you need to grow. When you become a Merry Maids franchisee, you’ll also have the power of ServiceMaster Brands behind you, providing you with the expertise of a host of leading home services franchises.
What Does a Merry Maids Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Merry Maids, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $94,480 - $144,425. Merry Maids charges a franchise fee of $37,500 - $51,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Atlanta, GA
Part of a Growing Industry
Cleaning services are no longer a luxury for many people looking to reclaim their time and prioritize what matters most to them. From the time-starved professional to the family of five, all types of customers look to cleaning services to simplify their daily routines. This shift in customer perspective has resulted in huge growth in the residential cleaning industry, providing endless opportunities for savvy entrepreneurs ready to become a part of a reliable industry.
Why Customers Continue to Choose Merry Maids
Merry Maids has a long history of providing customers with best-in-class cleaning services that leave their homes sparkling. We continue to build upon our glowing reputation for high-quality cleaning services that have made us one of the most trusted names in the industry.
- Customer-centric approach to residential cleaning
- Highly effective proprietary cleaning products made in partnership with 3M
- Customizable cleaning services that allow customers to get everything they want and nothing they don’t
- Regular updates throughout the cleaning process to keep customers in the loop
What Makes Our Franchise Model Shine
We’ve spent more than 40 years perfecting the residential cleaning franchise model so you can build your business on our strong foundation.
- Predictable, recurring revenue with most customers choosing weekly, biweekly, or monthly services
- Nationwide brand recognition with franchises across the U.S.
- Take control of your schedule with no required nights or weekends
- Exclusive territories give you space to grow your business without direct competition
- Premium pricing reflects the quality and consistency of your services
- Low barrier to entry with affordable startup costs
Training and Support
When you become a Merry Maids franchisee, you’ll have access to robust support and resources developed to help you thrive. As a part of ServiceMaster Brands, you’ll also benefit from the strength of a family of complementary home service brands.
- Hands-on virtual and in-person franchise training
- Digital learning management system to train team members
- Real estate, site selection and construction support
- Grand opening and launch support
- Continuous support from your Business Development Consultant
- National and local marketing support
- Ongoing training opportunities
Merry Maids franchise owners are motivated leaders with a desire to grow within our system and contribute to the development of their teams. Here’s what else makes up an excellent Merry Maids franchisee:
- Business savvy with experience in operations, finance, marketing, or similar roles
- A compassionate leader who cares about their team members
- Hands-on management style with ability to follow a system
Get started on your future business today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Merry Maids available today for you to review.
Merry Maids has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
2018 Entrepreneur Franchise 500 ranked Merry Maids #1 in category; 2013 Forbes Top 10 Best Franchise for Buck; 2013 Women's Choice Award for America's best for home Cleaning Services; 2013 GI Jobs top Military Friendly Franchise
Merry Maids is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.