Monster Tree Service
Great ROI, multiple revenue streams, and lifestyle flexibility! High margin services and large asset values make Monster Tree Service the perfect franchise to own in this $36.6 billion industry. Monster Tree Service is the nation’s largest tree service, tree removal, and plant healthcare franchise. They sit at the top of the tree service industry and provide extensive training for their franchisees. Take advantage of this opportunity today!
What Does a Monster Tree Service Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Monster Tree Service, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $150,000 and a minimum net worth of $500,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $399,035 - $535,608. Monster Tree Service charges a franchise fee of $49,500. They also offer financing . *
Options available to franchisees:
Facts about this franchise:
WHAT IS MONSTER TREE SERVICE?
Owning a Monster Tree Service franchise means owning a high-growth business with high asset values, strong profit margins and weak competition!
In fact, our top 50% of owners averaged annual revenues of over $1.4M in 2022 (see FDD).
Monster Tree Service offers a recurring revenue business model that’s perfect as your main business or as an add-on business to an existing portfolio. And has flexibility for full-time or absentee owners.
No prior tree care experience is required to get started, as you get full comprehensive training from day 1 with proven business coaches and a peer support network.
Become a franchise owner with Monster Tree Service today and join one of the highest performing franchises in satisfaction, expertise, and owner results.
AN AWARD-WINNING FRANCHISE – MONSTER TREE SERVICE
- Ranked #1 Lawn & Tree Care Company Entrepreneur Franchise 500
- Ranked #64 in 2023 Entrepreneur Franchise 500
- Ranked #375 in 2022 Franchise Times Top 500
- Awarded Best Of The Best Franchise 2022 by Entrepreneur Magazine
WHY CHOOSE MONSTER TREE SERVICE?
The Top 7 Reasons Why Monster Tree Service Is Right For You
- Multiple Recurring Revenue Streams: A Monster Tree Service franchise offers owners diverse revenue streams and long recurring residential and commercial contracts for year-round profits.
- Simple Turnkey Business Model: Launch your new franchise business in record time and with ease. Get started with no experience thanks to our comprehensive new owner training.
- High Asset Values & Tax Savings: Your tools and equipment retain high value over time and may be profitable to resell when it’s time to upgrade. They’re also tax-deductible!
- A Vibrant and Growing Industry: There is a critical need for tree services with much of the $36.6 billion market being underserved. Starting now allows for massive future growth.
- Fully Managed Staffing Support: We handle staffing for you to ensure you always have trained, licensed, and insured crew whenever necessary. And franchise owners may not need any additional licenses if your crew has coverage for your state.
- Done For You Marketing Strategies: We provide a full marketing plan to ensure franchise owner success. We also provide all available potential customer data for your territory.
- A Trusted Recognized Brand: As a Monster Tree Service franchise owner, you’ll gain more sales than the competition thanks to our nationwide branding and name recognition.
- 60-70% Profit Margins are achievable
- Multiple Revenue Streams are available from day one
- Recurring service agreements with clients
- No Owner’s License Required, any team member can have
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
- Established Franchise Model
- Detailed New Owner Training and Support
- Local Marketing Support
- Business Staffing Support
- Expert Business Coaches on Staff
- Largest Peer Support Network Available
- Full CRM For Tracking Sales, Customers, and Appointments
✔️ Full Training & Support
✔️ Financing Available
✔️ Multi-Units Available
✔️ SBA Approved
✔️ Veterans Welcome
✔️ Green Franchise
✔️ Mobile Franchise
Monster Tree Service Is Right For You If…
- You want a high ROI business with excellent profit margins and growth potential.
- You want to be a full-time owner, part time owner, or a semi-absentee owner!
- You have a strong work ethic and are determined to achieve success in business.
- You are looking for a challenge with lower risk and amazing rewards.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Turn-key Business Model
- Incredible Profit Margins
- Multiple Revenue Streams Available
- Huge Asset Value of Re-sellable Equipment
- Major Tax Advantages
- Scalable Growth Formula
- Recruiting Team in Place to Help Source Employees.
- Marketing Team in Place to Help Attract Customers
- Helpful Regional Operations Partners.
- Comprehensive Training
- Large Peer Support Network
- Referral Partner Network
HISTORY OF MONSTER TREE SERVICE
Since 2008, Monster Tree Service® has been dominating the tree industry. What started as a small tree service company in the Northeast grew into one of the largest providers of tree care services in the country – and the first tree care franchise in the industry.
As a tree service franchise owner, you can become your own boss and build a future for yourself while providing in-demand services to those in your community. 100% of our franchise owners can be on the 1st page of local tree service-related searches on Google and become the #1 choice for consumers.
Monster Tree Service franchise ownership is an opportunity to own one of the largest and fastest growing tree service companies in the United States. Now is the perfect time to get started in the $36.6 billion dollar tree care industry!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Monster Tree Service available today for you to review.
Monster Tree Service is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin
Interested parties should have at least $150,000 in liquid capital to invest.