Mosquito Mary’s has a different philosophy than most franchise companies: we built a system, not a business model. Our mission is to help you establish a strong foundation for your business that your community will value for many years to come. Mosquito Mary’s will provide you with a support system and all the tools necessary to become a successful entrepreneur, including the lowest entry and recurring costs in the industry.
What Does a Mosquito Mary's Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Mosquito Mary's, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $40,000 and a minimum net worth of $100,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $89,083 - $104,183. Mosquito Mary's charges a franchise fee of $. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Net Worth mean?
What does Franchise Fee mean?
|Total Investment:||$89,083 - $104,183
What does Total Investment mean?
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Foxboro, MA
Mosquito Mary's May Be the Right Opportunity for You
Join one of the Fastest Growing Companies with a “Stand-Out, not so Out-of-the-box” brand. Join Mosquito Mary’s! Mosquito control is BOOMING! And better yet, has HUGE profit margins.
When it comes to deciding if a Mosquito Mary's franchise is right for you, we remove the guesswork from the decision-making process. We share details early on and are upfront about our expectations. We will be evaluating you as much as you’re evaluating us. We need to be confident of a mutually beneficial fit before we award a franchise.
No experience is required.
Mosquito Mary's is an ideal opportunity for people with a diverse background, and it’s also a strong opportunity for people with the desire to grow and succeed.
Make the Smart Choice
Mosquito Mary’s has a different philosophy than most franchise companies: we built a system, not a business model. Our mission is to help you establish a strong foundation for your business that your community will value for many years to come.
Mosquito Mary’s will provide you with a support system and all the tools necessary to become a successful entrepreneur, including the lowest entry and recurring costs in the industry. So, what are you waiting for?
- Flexibility? You bet: You have the option to operate as a standalone business or supplement your current lifestyle. Leverage seasonality to spend more time with family, travel, focus on other businesses, or even focus on your “day job.”
- Low Overhead - No retail or office space is necessary: Mosquito Mary's is a quick- start home-based business.
- Recurring Revenue Model: Do you know what has been around for nearly 80 million years? Mosquitoes! Those suckers aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Build a repeat clientele business by solving a problem that is older than humanity!
- Purchasing Power: Reputable Vendors – We did all the leg work and found the best vendors in the industry. Negotiating Prices – This was a hard, lengthy process and it is done for you! Giving you substantial savings in the purchasing of products, supplies and equipment
- Professional Inbound National Contact Sales Center: Our sales team quotes & sells to your prospective clients over the phone, freeing you up to focus on your business operations, which is the key to securing repeat clients. Did you know that Mosquito Mary's clients often pay for services in advance? Cash-flow is king!
Why Mosquito Mary’s
There’s never been a better time to invest in your future with a Mosquito Mary’s franchise than right now! People love the outdoors… let's help them enjoy the outdoors again!
As one of the hottest new busines opportunities available today, successful individuals like you choose Mosquito Mary’s for business ownership for various reasons:
- Exploding outdoor pest control market driven by an increased concern surrounding mosquito-borne illnesses
- In-house financing for half of initial franchise fee to help with first year cash flow
- Home-based business offers financial and personal flexibility
- Recurring revenue business offers long-range profit potential
- Attention grabbing, not so “out-of-the-box”, branding and marketing makes Mosquito Mary’s the most memorable brand seen
- World Class, customer first attitude, National Sales Center
- Never ending in-depth support and training
- Designed to help you rapidly grown and profit from your business
A Recurring Income Business
- Warmer seasons make our services the most reliably profitable franchise opportunity available
- Our client retention rates are extremely high for continuous treatment
- A strong, predictable, and profitable business creating revenue streams that continue to grow
Our Marketing Team is here to support the growth of your business. Get the full arsenal of support and content at your fingertips as you watch your business flourish.
We provide you with assistance in creating a proven marketing plan designed exclusively for your protected territory. Your support from us comes complete with professionally created marketing and advertising pieces, a high valued customized website for your franchise business and much more
From branded advertising pieces to online saturation, SEO, design templates, newsletters, and industry leading lead generation, the full power of the Mosquito Mary's brand is all yours throughout the process.
We've Got Your Back
Start your franchise supported by a brand that’s already running at full speed. We’ll supply you with all the required marketing materials, truck wrap, company website, public relations and more.
With established brand power and recognition, we have done the hard work for you with our radio, tv, and digital advertising. Think how much easier growing your Mosquito Mary's territory will be!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE TO OWN A MOSQUITO MARY'S FRANCHISE
We are often asked for a profile of the optimal candidate to own a mosquito control franchise. Unfortunately, there is no simple answer because prosperous franchise owners with Mosquito Mary's come in many forms.
However, as a "Customer First" model franchise, there are certain characteristics Mosquito Mary's seeks:
- There is no need to have prior mosquito control or pest control experience. Achievement-minded individuals from all occupations and walks of life will find great potential with the Mosquito Mary's operating system. Women, men, veterans, engineers, doctors, and lawyers are some of our most prosperous franchise owners.
A desire to thrive -. Mosquito control is one of the top five most profitable franchises in the U.S. Because of the high demand to enjoy the outdoors again throughout the U.S., many of our franchise owners own more than one territory.
Passion for excellence
- We have noticed that many of our franchise owners have been caretakers at some point in their lives – for a parent, relative, or friend. Therefore, they understand our mission to provide the ultimate in personalized attention, providing peace of mind, care and companionship to our care recipients.
Balance between entrepreneurship and following the model
- The beauty of operating a Mosquito Mary's franchise is we provide the proven business model – training, marketing tools, infrastructure, and onsite visits – you will need to thrive. However, knowing that the mosquito control market continues to evolve, we welcome collaboration from our franchise owners and their team members whose visionary ideas often become part of our operating system.
If you think you have the compassion, dedication and integrity to be a part of our family, simply give us a call or fill out the request form for more information. We can discuss in depth what differentiates Mosquito Mary's and why it may be a potential good fit for your future.
Find Out More Information Today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Mosquito Mary's available today for you to review.
Mosquito Mary's is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Connecticut, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $40,000 in liquid capital to invest.